Your Shopify Ecommerce Business Is On A Journey. Today’s Shopify Podcast Will Help Accelerate DTC Growth And Scale.
My guest in today’s episode is Dan LeBlanc the Co-Founder and CEO of Daasity.
They are the first and only data analytics platform built for Shopify Direct-to-Consumer brands by industry leaders in the D2C space. Their proprietary data model empowers merchants with strategic insights that move beyond basic reporting to drive their businesses forward.
Get Your Competitive Growth Marketing Edge
Our North Star is to inspire founders and marketers to accelerate growth through podcasts and strategic insights. Twice weekly, Steve Hutt and his expert guest discuss the latest marketing strategies and current tactics to accelerate growth and scale in 2022. You’ll learn how to improve efficiencies, profitably grow revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify-powered brand. Today’s episode gets you one step closer to learning from those who are winning in e-commerce!
What You Will Learn Today
- Why Shopify brands need to become data-driven organizations.
- How to transform and combine disparate data sources together in a meaningful way to take action.
- Learn how successful D2C brands are creating a cohesive data model to understand the metrics that matter.
Links And Resources Mentioned
- Daasity – Free Trial
- Daasity Shopify App
- Enquire – Post Purchase Survey
- Google Analytics Data Foundation Audit
- A Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics
Empowered Insights With Daasity
Tweetable Gold NuggetsDaasity’s platform empowers you to maximize profit by cutting costs and driving revenue through sophisticated omnichannel analysis, a more informed strategy, and data-driven decision making.Click To Tweet Daasity helps you to understand where to allocate your marketing budget with an easy view of first-click and last-click attribution.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
Thank you kindly for choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and its sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience. Steve Hutt reads each and every one personally!
If you’re reading down here, we know the answer 😉
Subscribe to eCommerce Fastlane and get an instant notification when a new episode is released. We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Recover Carts And Store Visitors Without Email
This episode was brought to you by PushOwl. Shopify’s leading Web Push Notifications app and the only Shopify Plus approved Certified App Partner in its category.
Browser-based web push notifications push your retention marketing and conversion rate optimization to the next level because you can re-engage store visitors without the need for an email address. Send web push notifications right to their smartphone or desktop…by just using the browser.
And the great thing about PushOwl is they are used by over 20,000 Shopify stores and more than 600 Shopify Plus brands! You can be confident that their solution has the security, privacy, speed, and reliability that Shopify brands come to expect.
- Test it for yourself! The PushOwl Playground allows you to opt-in and send yourself web push notifications without installing PushOwl. You can test the complete flow, learn more about web push, and create your own notifications.
- Need more inspiration? We have built Perfect Push Notifications as a public library of inspiring push notifications that help you to get creative!
- Free online course! PushOwl teamed up with Shopify to deliver a Shopify Compass course “What Are Push Notifications”. Learn the basics of web push notifications in 15 minutes with 32 bit-sizes lessons.
CLICK HERE to get PushOwl for 30 DAYS FREE ON A PAID PLAN. Use coupon code: FASTLANE