What You Will Learn Today…
Welcome to Episode 17. On today’s episode, I sat down and had a chat with Rytis Lauris the CEO of Omnisend. We discuss why omnichannel/multichannel is the real holy grail of marketing automation.
You’ll learn, what omnichannel means in marketing automation, how it helps to expand your targeted reach and retain more customers which end with having more sales.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Omnisend Shopify App <- Get a free trial and if you move to a paid plane use the code “fastlane” for 30% for the first 3 month! …thanks Rytis!
- Omnisend omnichannel approach explained
- Snatcher Online case study
- The Cake Store case study
- Omnichannel Marketing Automation Statistics Report 2019
- Resources for easy migration from MailChimp
- Quick comparison cheat sheet: Omnisend vs. Mailchimp
Omnisend Features Overview Video
The Golden NuggetsOmnichannel is customer-centricity. By placing the customer at the center of your operations, you can create a seamless customer experience.Click To Tweet Omnichannel marketing can improve ROI, customer retention rate, and increase average customer spend.Click To Tweet
Ways To Connect With Omnisend Team
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and everyone personally!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify. All it would take is a new idea, Shopify app, or marketing tactic to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. I don’t want you to miss any episodes!