In today’s Shopify ecommerce podcast, my guest is Jared Haas from UPS Capital, the product champion for the new InsureShield App for Shopify stores.
Between inflation, supply chain delays, and staffing shortages, Shopify brands don’t have time to handle shipping mishaps. Today we’ll all learn how the InsureShield App for Shopify can significantly improve your conversion rate, brand loyalty, and post-purchase experience regarding shipping protection for brands and consumers.
Today’s episode is made possible by our friends at Gorgias, the leading customer service platform for Shopify ecommerce brands, helping merchants to unlock revenue and deliver exceptional customer service.
This is Richards’s story…
He’s the Director of Partnership and Innovation at Electric Orange Creative, an agency that helps ecommerce businesses to scale profitably. Their primary services include helping brands effectively invest and track the return from digital marketing spend across all digital channels, including Google, Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, and more. They also develop and execute content marketing strategies to build brand awareness and organic reach. Electric Orange helps Shopify stores to build business outcomes and ensure that their buyers find them and receive the right message that drives them to buy and become lifetime customers.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Electric Orange Creative helps Shopify ecommerce businesses to scale profitably
- The importance of diversifying your marketing mix
- The impact of the iOS 14.5 update on performance marketing
Listen to today’s Shopify ecommerce podcast
Steve Hutt helps Shopify founders to dream, grow, scale, and exit.
Our North Star is to inspire founders and marketers to accelerate growth through podcasts and strategic insights. Twice weekly, Steve Hutt and his Shopify expert guest discuss the best Shopify apps and current marketing strategies to accelerate growth and scale. You’ll learn how to improve efficiencies, profitably grow revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify online store. Today’s episode gets you one step closer to learning from those who are winning in ecommerce!
Here’s a breakdown of what is covered:
- [05:06] – Electric Orange’s Superpowers.
- [06:33] – SEO and content.
- [07:29] – Origin story of Electric Orange.
- [09:50] – Are site visitors opting in to be tracked?
- [12:13] – Diversity of clients builds context.
- [13:39] – Benefits of diversifying marketing platforms.
- [15:41] – UGC and influencers.
- [17:54] – Mentioning Shopify apps Carro and Gatsby.
- [20:08] – First and second-party data.
- [21:58] – What is Zxero party data?
- [22:51] – Third-party pixels and analytics.
- [25:18] – Grade your own homework.
- [26:58] – Getting ready for BFCM.
- [27:51] – What is Electric Orange seeing this Q4?
- [32:06] – The VIP treatment of having a dedicated account manager.
- [35:56] – The future of Electric Orange.
- [38:51] – Free audit to discuss marketing and acquisition funnels.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Electric Orange Creative
- Free consultation for eCommerce Fastlane podcast listeners – Thanks Richard!
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here:
“I love how Steve chats with interesting ecommerce partners to help Shopify entrepreneurs like me.” < If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us support more people — just like you — getting one step closer to the business growth they desire.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then, let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed, and if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Subscribe to the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast and get an instant notification when a new episode is released. We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Gorgias helps you improve your customer experiences by managing all of your communication channels from one dashboard. It provides you with the ability to customize messages and automate replies. Get started with Gorgias today and start managing all of your communication channels from one platform.
Exclusive to my listeners is a two month free trial. Check them out today at eCommerceFastlane.com/gorgias