Father’s Day is quickly approaching and it’s all about expressing our love and gratitude for the father figures in our lives. It’s also a great opportunity for ecommerce brands looking to sell their best gift ideas to customers and celebrate all the amazing dads out there. With last year’s projected spending of $16 billion on Father’s Day gifts alone, now is the best time to craft your email campaigns to grab your customer’s attention.
Subject lines are a super important part of email marketing and contribute to 35% of email recipients opening up their email. We’ve compiled a list of 30 subject lines for some Father’s Day inspiration that will grab your subscribers’ attention and get your creative juices flowing:
- What to Give on Father’s Day
- Don’t Worry, We Know What Dad Wants
- Surprise! It’s our Father’s Day gift guide
- Gifts For A Championships Father’s Day
- Treats galore to spoil your father on June 15th
- The big daddy of them all…
- Still need a gift for Dad? We’ve got the answers
- Celebrate Dad! The Father’s Day Gift Guide Is Here
- The gift for the dad who has everything
- Thank you, dad!
- An Easy Way To Make Dad Proud
- Create A Gift To Warm Dad’s Heart
- Gifts for the guy who’s always been there (Dad!)
- You Owe it to Dad
- Dad always saves the day…now it’s your turn
- #1 Dads Deserve the Top NBA Picks!
- What He Wants For Father’s Day – Give Dad Style
- If your Dad is a Wall Street Dad
- Father’s Day photo extravaganza
- The best gift for Dad: mesh grill-top pan
- REI gifts for outdoor dads + free Teva shipping
- Upgrade Dad with RW&CO. & Best Buy
- Save Dad From His Bulky Wallet
- Men’s Shirts & Polos’ Buy 2 – Save $20
- Father’s day exclusive offer – Reward him with an exceptional gift!
- Get Up to 50% Off Father’s Day Gifts
- Father’s Day Gifts Under $20, $50, $100
- Celebrating dads from coast to coast + free shipping
- What are we getting Dad? Shop gifts from $9.99 and MORE
- Make Dad’s Day – Father’s Day Gift Essentials 20% Off
Subject lines are an essential part of making sure that your email campaigns are effective and grab your subscribers’ attention, and now is the perfect time to think about how you can craft your emails to celebrate the dads out there. Looking for more inspo? Check out these 6 ideas to create the ultimate Father’s Day email campaign.
This article originally appeared in the Hive.co blog and has been published here with permission.