Deciding to sponsor the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast and Insights Blog will get you access to a CAPTIVE, ENGAGED and TARGETED AUDIENCE in the Shopify Ecosystem.
Stats for podcast consumption and reach
- eCommerce Fastlane podcast is a top .5% most popular show out of 3,052,453 podcasts globally!
- In 2022, over 192 million people listened to a podcast every week.
- 42% of Americans 12+ have listened to a podcast in the last month, a new all-time high up from 38% in 2022.
- 38% of U.S. adults age 18+ who have ridden in a car in the last month say they listen to podcasts in the car, up from 32% in 2022.
- Podcast listeners consume an average of seven different shows per week.
- There are over 3,052,453 podcasts and 158,224,532 episodes in the world.
- 27% of US podcast listeners have a 4-year college degree vs 19% of the US population.
- The most popular age group for podcast listeners is 25-44, making up 49% of total listeners.
- Podcasting specifically drives trust and authenticity. Learn more here about the science behind the power of podcast ads.
Steve Hutt is an ecommerce startup founder (VisionPros), Senior Merchant Success Manager at Shopify Plus, and an industry thought leader for nearly two decades. His audience knows, likes, and trusts him, along with the commerce-related guests he has on the show twice a week. When Steve recommends a product, service, or Shopify app to his loyal listeners, they take action.
Get exposure to new listeners.
There are 3,000,000+ entrepreneurs around the world using the Shopify platform. They are learning about the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast and going back to binge-listen episodes and absorbing the actionable content to help them grow and scale.
This means that new ears constantly hear your sponsorship long after it first went live.
The power of podcast ads to shape minds, grab attention, and grow trust is no surprise to my podcast listeners. They’re giving more extended periods of tuned-in, undistracted time to a medium that took less than a decade-and-a-half to go from new to necessity.
Each week, my existing listeners and a whole new audience are exposed to the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast for the first time. All our guests have two things in common…
- Large audiences
- Willingness to invest in paid acquisition to drive episode awareness
In every new episode, our featured guest shares their appearance with their audience, thus exposing the podcast and showing notes to Shopify brand owners, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
ECOMMERCE FASTLANE SPONSORSHIP
Details on the $12k investment
To get maximum exposure for your Shopify App, Platform, Marketing Services, Mastermind, or Event, sponsoring the podcast includes ALL options available on the podcast and the eCommerceFastlane.com site.
2 months as the exclusive podcast show sponsor
2 months site-wide banner placement
2 months of your second Facebook pixel + Google pixel placement for retargeting and look-a-like campaigns
1 year brand logo placement on the home page of eCommerceFastlane.com
2 Front of the line podcast interviews to cast an even wider net of your product or service
- Show sponsor for 8 episodes (2 months x 4 episodes)
- 40,000+ downloads per month (growing month/month)
- 8 weeks of exposure on the eCommerceFastlane.com site
- Leaderboard banner near navigation
- Leaderboard banner on the footer
- 8 show notes pages with your logo, details on your product offering, and a do-follow backlink
- Syndication of your blog posts on the eCommerce Fastlane blog through your RSS feed to cast a wider net of discovery for your brand and offering. See here.
- Evergreen social media reposting of your sponsored episodes through Missinglettr.com and Lately.ai for 6 months
- As a valued partner and sponsor, we are open to other creative opportunities to drive awareness and revenue for your solution, including:
- Steve Hutt can be a guest or host on your webinar or podcast
- Early access as a podcast guest on eCommerce Fastlane
- Author access to the eCommerce Fastlane blog for original content releases
- Creative marketing ideas through Steve Hutt’s social media accounts
- 60-second host read, pre-roll, where Steve Hutt shares the benefits of your product and tells people (twice) where they can find you
- 30-second, host read, post-roll (similar to the pre-roll, by sharing or reiterating your benefits with your offer and call-to-action at the end of the episode
- Free home page logo placement to a custom landing page for 12 months.
- Episode social sharing through 20+ Facebook Groups [ 600k+ members ] and LinkedIn Groups
- Episode sharing on Steve’s personal accounts [ Twitter 20k followers ] [ Facebook 6k followers ] [ LinkedIn 14k connections ] [ Instagram 5k followers ]
- Permanent sponsor logo, description, and do-follow backlink on the 8 sponsored show notes pages
- Permanent backlink and description paragraph on these podcast players
Details on the $3k investment
- 8-week banner placement on eCommerce Fastlane (100,000+ unique visitors per month)
- Square sticky banner (300×300) on the sidebar of the blog and podcast pages
- New podcast episode recording to drive more awareness and consideration for your solution or services
- 8-week sponsorship link/logo in the Thriving with Shopify weekly roundup newsletter (it shares the latest podcast episodes and commerce insights for the week)
FACEBOOK PIXEL AND GOOGLE PIXEL SPONSORSHIP
Details on the $3k investment
Adding your second Facebook pixel and Google pixel to the eCommerce Fastlane website provides a targeted opportunity to create better Facebook and Google retargeting ads and lookalike audiences. The tracking pixel data helps ensure your ads are seen by Shopify entrepreneurs who want to improve efficiencies, profitably grow revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty.
- 8-weeks with your second Facebook pixel and Google pixel code on eCommerceFastlane.com (80,000+ unique visitors per month).
- This gives you a fantastic advertising opportunity to target Shopify Entrepreneurs through retargeting, seed audiences, and lookalike audiences.
FRONT-OF-THE-LINE PODCAST INTERVIEW & RELEASE
Details on the $997 investment
There are over 8000+ Shopify App and Marketing Platform Partners but only 115 possible episodes per year on the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast. This option allow you to record and release your podcast episode within 7 days. This is a very popular option as the show gets 40,000+ downloads, 100,000+ unique website visitors paired with a high domain authority.
- 7-day escalated podcast episode recording and release.
- SEO-optimized show notes page with transcript and lifetime do-follow links back to your site.
- Episode audiograms and social media quote graphics are created for your episode. We share them widely through Facebook groups (600k) and our company and personal accounts (45k). These assets are also available to you for social sharing, blog posts, and other episode marketing.
HOME PAGE BRAND LOGO + PARTNER PORTAL SPONSORSHIP
Details on the $997 investment
The home page of eCommerce Fastlane drives the most amount of targeted web traffic for Shopify-powered brands. Having your brand’s logo front and center with a clickable landing is a great opportunity for continued awareness and consideration for your platform. This also includes a dedicated landing page for your solution in our Best Shopify Apps Partner Portal seen here partners.ecommercefastlane.com.
- Logo placement for 1 year.
- Brand landing page for each logo with author access to edit and publish your latest platform updates, case studies, and offers.
- Brand listing in the Best Shopify Apps Partner Portal
Website Audience Overview
- Organic Search – 55%
- Direct – 21%
- Social – 17%
- Referral – 5%
- Other – 2%
- Male – 59%
- Female – 41%
- New Visitor – 88%
- Returning Visitor – 12%
- Organic – 53%
- Referral – 25%
- Direct – 22%
- Facebook – 67%
- Twitter – 16%
- LinkedIn – 14%
- Others – 3%
- 18-24 – 15%
- 25-34 – 54%
- 35-44 – 22%
- 45-54 – 9%
- United States – 30%
- Canada – 15%
- India – 9%
- United Kingdom – 7%
- Australia – 4%
- Israel – 2%
- Germany – 2%
- France – 2%
Let’s discuss how we can collaborate to spread your message.
In 2018, the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast was launched to ascertain whether an audio show dedicated to Shopify Apps and Partners would interest Shopify entrepreneurs. The eCommerce Fastlane Podcast has remarkably influenced those who own Shopify stores, offering valued education and partner recommendations.
Shopify entrepreneurs and marketing teams are profiting from the strategies and tactics you provide through your partnership with Shopify, enabling them to optimize their efficiency, increase their revenues, and cultivate lasting customer loyalty.
The podcast also has an incredible residual effect of building Shopify partner thought leadership, awareness, lead flow, and revenue for their offerings.