With temperatures heating up and summer holidays steadily approaching, there is a massive opportunity to catch your subscribers’ attention and increase ecommerce sales. Subject lines are one of the most important factors in determining a customer’s engagement with your brand – they’re the first thing customers see about your email! Studies show that 47% of email recipients open emails and 70% send emails to spam simply because of the subject line.
If you need some fresh new ideas for your summer email campaigns, we got you covered! Here are 30 subject lines that can turn up the heat for all of your summer sales and inspire your next email campaign.
Summer ecommerce subject lines
- Seas the Day
- Rise and Shine, It’s Beach Time 🏖
- We pledge allegiance to the picnic
- Beer Cocktails and Grilled Pizza? Hello, Summer!
- Red, White & Brews 🇺🇸 🍻
- Summer’s on sale. up to 40% off
- It’s time for something exotic…
- Summer-ready savings! 20% OFF all tabletop + more saving
- Our take on beach essentials (plus, a present for you!)
- 8 Summertime Sips That Sparkle
- Take your toes on an adventure | Beach-ready styles
- Cool. Carefree. Capris.
- Everything You Need For A Stylish Summer Getaway
- The Summer Trench up to 60% off
- BBQ season is back!
- Hello, Sunshine! Extra 10% off everything
- NEW crossbodies & summer dresses. Yes & yes!
- Sandals $29.95 & under = a happy closet
- Let the sun worship you. Bronze Goddess is back
- Celebrate the end of winter. Take $50 off your next service call
- Hot off the grill: 3 recipes every family will love
- Get 25% off your next PC maintenance package this June
- Get ready for a garden glow up 🌸☀️
- Up to 80% Off Essentials for Your Backyard Adventure
- Float away this summer with fares from $69 one way
- Fire Up the Grill: Let’s Get This Summer Started!
- Up to 70% off – summer is served
- Summer Fri-Yay! BOGO 50% off!
- Hey, Sunshine ☀️ Check Out the New Summer Arrivals
- Summer picks for everyone (a.k.a. you)
Using subject lines that are eye catching and interesting are key to ensuring your email campaigns are opened by potential customers. With these 30 subject lines, you can convey the fun and excitement the warmer months bring and set yourself up for a successful summer season.
We know this summer will be a little different than most with COVID-19 continuously changing the current e-commerce landscape. Here at Hive, we are passionate about helping businesses succeed, especially by fully leveraging email marketing. Our team is offering free email strategy consultations, no matter what ESP you’re on, to help support businesses through this time. If you want to learn more about our COVID-19 relief services, check out our relief resources page or reach out to our team at email@example.com.
This article originally appeared in the Hive.co blog and has been published here with permission.