Hey there, fellow Insta-fan! Did you know our beloved photo-sharing playground, Instagram, isn't just for those fabulously filtered selfies or scrumptious foodie snaps? Nope! It's a veritable treasure trove for businesses too!
Our favorite social media hotspot, Instagram, is like a golden goose for brands looking to strut their stuff and sell their swanky products.
Think about it. Instagram is more than just our virtual lounge where we connect, chill, and chow down on a knowledge buffet. It's also a bustling marketplace where businesses are making their mark.
Why, you ask? Well, with a user base bigger than a superstar's fan club, Instagram is the ticket to ride for brands who want to connect with their audience authentically and engagingly. So next time you're scrolling through your feed, remember you're walking through a digital bazaar where buying, selling, and marketing magic happens!
The platform has more than 1.3 billion active users, which indicates the large number of people marketers will be able to reach out to.
It is the fifth most active social media platform in the world, and marketers have the potential to reach billions of users through Instagram ads, as per a few studies. Additionally, E-commerce brands use Trollishly to boost their brand's presence on the app.
A strong brand presence is needed to create brand awareness and increase brand reach. Let's first get the basics right before delving into some valuable hacks to amplify the reach of your E-Commerce Brand.
What Do You Mean by Instagram E-commerce?
Instagram e-commerce refers to using the platform to execute sales and marketing activities. Incorporating this social media site as a part of your social media plan involves the creation of your brand's profile, gaining audiences, and promoting your brand. The primary goal that businesses wish to achieve is to promote awareness and increase sales. Now that we have a basic knowledge of Instagram e-commerce, let's learn how to improve your E-commerce brand's reach using the platform.
Four Hacks to Amplify Your E-commerce Brand's Reach on Instagram
Instagram is an ideal platform that aids marketers in converting their followers into high-ticket customers. However, for this to happen, you must reach the right audience to get quality leads. Here are four hacks to amplify your e-commerce brand's reach on the platform:
Run Ads on Instagram
Running advertisements on Instagram is one of the effective ways to boost brand visibility. There are ads on Instagram designed for e-commerce brands. These ads allow you to send customized promotional content to a proper set of audiences and have them converted into your potential customers. Using Instagram ads is more effective when compared to organic posts when it comes to getting the message across to the right audience and yielding quick results. The various ad formats that you can create on the platform are as follows:
- Collection Ads: Collection ads are best suited for e-commerce brands. These ads display products straight from the product catalog. In addition, it allows users to buy products directly from an advertisement.
- Carousel Ads: Users can swipe through images or videos the ad displays. These ads include a call-to-action or a link users can swipe up to reach your website. Again, showcasing similar products is advantageous, allowing users to share up to 10 videos or images.
- Video Ads: Video advertisements aid in displaying your products and services attractively and engagingly. You can use these ads for product demos, show the unique features of your product and tell your brand's story. You can run a video ad for 60 minutes. However, keeping the ads as short as possible helps you fetch good results.
- Shopping Ads: Shopping ads take the users directly to the product description page on the platform. It makes it easier for users to make purchases using the mobile website.
- Reels Ads: These ads appear between the reels you watch on the platform. They can run for up to 60 seconds. Reel ads are made attractive through the incorporation of good background music. Moreover, brands buy Instagram reels likes to get their beautifully designed reel advertisements in front of a larger audience. The more people know about your products and services, the more interested clients you will gain.
Post Instagram Stories
Using Instagram stories is an excellent way to generate and increase leads. Whenever a user posts a story, the user's account gets displayed on top of the follower's feed with a brightly colored circle. As a result, there are chances for your followers to get notified when you publish a story, making it possible for brands to reach out to more people. In addition, you can use accounts to post content for product promotion, share customer feedback, and host Q&As.
Depending on the questions you get from your followers, you can create a separate “FAQ” section on your profile highlights where all the questions and answers will be stored. You also can create polls to request your audience to indicate their preferences related to products or content they wish to see more often on your page.
Go Live on Instagram
Live Videos appear and get highlighted above the user's screen. The platform notifies your audience whenever you go Live on the site. Livestreaming on the platform enhances brand visibility and helps you effectively connect with existing and potential customers. You can conduct “Hear Directly From The Team” sessions where brands and their team members can discuss what influences a user's purchasing decisions and the value your brand wishes to add to the audience. Live Streaming allows brands to engage with their audience and answer questions directly. You can also discuss with your audience the line of products you wish to launch and ask for their suggestions. You can later incorporate their recommendations to ease the challenges your audience faces because it is for your customers you are creating the products in the first place. In addition, marketers leverage Trollishly to effectively advertise the newly launched products and the current range of products on the platform to get more leads and increase the sales margin.
Influencer marketing is a sure-shot strategy to boost your brand's reach. Influencers are famous faces on the platform with a considerable following. However, they mainly involve themselves in product promotions to earn money from brands. While hiring an influencer to promote your brand or services, ensure they are from your niche and have good product knowledge. Influencers have an excellent connection with their followers, likely influenced by what they say about a brand and product. The benefits of using Influencer marketing include creating brand awareness, boosting engagement, and acquiring new clients.
Summing It up
Ready for an Insta-riffic ride through the world of Instagram e-commerce? Instagram isn't just a haven for selfies and food snaps; it's a thriving digital marketplace for businesses to strut their stuff and sell their products to a user base larger than a superstar's fan club.
Instagram e-commerce is about utilizing this social media giant to boost sales and marketing activities. This involves creating a brand profile, building a following, and promoting your brand to the vast audience available.
Want to up your game and increase your brand's reach on Instagram? We've got four hot tips for you:
1. Run Ads on Instagram: Instagram ads, designed specifically for e-commerce brands, can boost your visibility big time. These include Collection Ads, Carousel Ads, Video Ads, Shopping Ads, and Reels Ads, each with unique features to showcase your products and engage audiences.
2. Post Instagram Stories: Stories pop up at the top of your follower's feeds, making it a great way to generate and increase leads. Use it to promote products, share customer feedback, and host Q&As.
3. Go Live on Instagram: Live videos can massively boost your brand visibility and offer a direct way to engage with your audience. Discuss your products, get customer feedback, and advertise your newly launched goodies.
4. Influencer Marketing: Teaming up with the right influencers can skyrocket your brand's reach. Influencers can create brand awareness, boost engagement, and help you acquire new clients.
So, ready to turn your Instagram into a golden goose for your e-commerce brand? Let's get scrolling!