Bright Red Marketing invited Fiona Stevens to talk about fostering loyalty and the strategy behind programs and what makes LoyaltyLion different from other loyalty programs.
Dahna, founder of Bright Red Marketing and Fiona Stevens, head of marketing at LoyaltyLion, dive deep into the advantages of loyalty programs. You will learn when to start investing in loyalty programs and the importance of rewarding customer behaviours.
“Your loyal customers are the ones that have the highest lifetime value. Over 50% of your revenue comes from just the top 20% of your customer base.”
Not only that, but the podcast explores what are the important things to get right when building out a loyalty program. And how LoyaltyLion’s tools can help you build a seamless loyalty program with personalised customer experience.
From LoyaltyLion’s key features and how to pick the best loyalty program to how to get more user generated content through a loyal following, listen to the podcast to learn all things loyalty.
In this podcast episode you will also listen to a disscusion about:
- how you can build a loyalty program that isn’t based on discounts;
- what alternative customer rewards you can offer as a business;
- why fostering loyalty is crucial for your business;
- the importance of rewarding different behaviours based on what you are actually after;
- why you don’t need an extensive tier structure and how to keep it simple when starting out.