Modern shoppers are very demanding. If they want to buy something, they need it here and now.
With a tap on their smart devices, they expect instant information about what's nearby. It has led to immense competition among businesses. While large companies have the resources to handle new challenges, small businesses are in a difficult position. For this reason, small enterprises use phone number tracker free tools, unique ad platforms, and geolocation info to solve the problem and keep more prominent companies from taking them over.
In this review, we will tell you about the importance of having good cell phone number location tracker tools for businesses and their influence on online marketing.
Table of Contents
What Is Geo-Targeting in Online Marketing?
Geo-targeting is an intelligent way businesses talk to their customers online. It helps them to advertise the right stuff, like special deals or helpful info, based on where someone is. So, if you are in another country or state, you will see unique content or ads that are right for you. It is a win-win for businesses and people: companies are certain their ads reach the right audience at the right time, while customers get what they need without making a significant effort to find it.
How to Use Geo-Targeting in Online Marketing?
Several tools may be helpful for you with geo-targeting. What are they? Have a look at the list below.
Location Tracker by Phone Number Tools
It is not about IMEI tracking or using Find My/Find My Device or Google Maps to track the whereabouts of your customers. It's about sending attractive text messages to increase your customers' interest.
With reliable and anonymous cell phone trackers, like LocationTracker.mobi, you can instantly detect your customers' whereabouts and create a personalized offer for them, boosting your sales.
Here's a quick guide on how the location number tracker works:
- Go to the location tracker. Mobi and tap or click “Track Location”.
- Create an account using a valid email address or log in if you have already created one.
- Accept “Terms of Service” and “Privacy Notice”.
- Confirm your actions by clicking “Create Account”.
- Choose a preferred subscription package or contact their support team to get a $1 trial available for 48 hours.
- Enter the phone number you want to track, choose a pre-made text message or create a customized one, and upload an image.
- Wait a moment till the system generates a unique tracking link.
- Once it is ready, copy that link to your customer using an SMS/MMS text messaging service, social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or any other IM app (Snapchat, Telegram, Viber, etc.).
- After the receiver clicks on the link, you can quickly locate a phone number and use this data to succeed in your online marketing.
It can be compared with a virtual fence around your store. When people with smartphones come close, you can send them special offers. It's great for businesses with things everyone likes on the move, like a discount on ice cream for those nearby during hot weather, a buy-one-get-one-free deal on smoothies for people passing by a juice bar, or an exceptional value on fitness gear for those close to a sports store.
The main goal here is to tailor the offers to suit the location of specific customers to satisfy their needs and requirements.
It's one of the most well-known ways of online marketing. Using Google ads is a quick and easy way to attract your target audience's attention online.
Here are a few points you should take into consideration:
- Use specific keywords in phrases, like a “free ticket to Billie Eilish concert in Los Angeles,” “print documents in NY,” “large amusement park in Miami,” etc.
- Aim for a high score by making your ads relevant, getting people to click on them, and having a good webpage they land on.
- Target specific states, cities, or even postal codes.
- Add extra details to your ads, like links, callouts, or snippets. It makes your ads more informative and attractive.
- Write short and catchy ads that make people want to click.
- Figure out when your audience is online the most and show your ads during those times.
Using the abovementioned tools in your marketing campaign will increase brand awareness and shine in the crowded online world. It will also help you make your message memorable, enticing potential customers to choose your offerings.
Geo-targeting is an integral part of online marketing, helping businesses to be fast and creative in today's busy market. Because most people like to buy products, order services, or get info online, you, as a business owner, should be aware of the importance of phone location trackers, geofencing, and Google ads to increase your brand awareness and business visibility online.