Charie Casey, the founder and CEO of LoyaltyLion, was invited to the Ecommerce Fastline podcast. He talked about all things loyalty and shared how to increase your Shopify revenue from existing customers.
The podcast is an ecommerce show facilitating honest and transparent conversations about buidling and thriving online with your Shopify store.
This episode explores what is the right time to start thinking about customer loyalty. You will also hear:
- what you need to ask yourself before you get started;
- the key drivers for loyalty programs;
- what metrics you need to measure success.
Charlie Casey shares his journey to starting LoyaltyLion and how his experiences helped him build a successful business. He shares his goals and what he is most proud of. But Charlie also shares his insight on the ecommerce industry and how loyalty programs can help merchants understand their customers better.
During the episode you will also hear about the following crucial tips on loyalty:
- increasing loyalty and engagment is a key;
- it is never too early to integrate a loyalty program to your business;
- why do you need data to increase your Shopify revenue.