More and more investors are deciding to buy apartments in Turkey for sale in Mahmutlar or another popular area of Turkey and rent them out to generate a stable income. But before making a deal, they should know that a landlord is more than just a person who collects rent once a month and checks the condition of his property from time to time. Landlords must market their properties correctly to attract quality tenants.
Here's how to do it:
Table of Contents
Take Quality photos of real estate
Photos are one of the most essential parts of any ad. Most people are visual, and if they don't see pictures (or see low-quality photos), they will likely continue to look elsewhere for rental properties. Here are some tips:
1. Avoid using a phone camera. Low resolution will not reflect the house's appearance in a favorable light. A digital camera is best suited for this task.
2. Don't use flash.
3. Take advantage of natural light. The best time for photography is during the day. The photographer must ensure the light source is behind him to produce high-quality images.
4. Experiment with different angles to get the best image. For example, the ceilings will appear higher if you take pictures while sitting on the floor.
5. Please don't be afraid to mislead potential tenants. A homeowner can find good angles, but he should not use a wide-angle lens that will make the room look much larger than it is.
Create an informative and attractive ad.
More is needed to advertise on many different sites to attract quality tenants. A homeowner must take the time to create a quality advertisement. Here are some tips:
1. Enter the price. Yes, this will put some people off, but they wouldn't agree to rent a property that doesn't fit their budget.
2. Add more specific information. If the home has luxury brand appliances or other features, could you be sure to mention it?
3. Use attractive adjectives. For example, write “2 spacious bedrooms,” not just “2 bedrooms.”
4. Add a map or directions to help you get to the property. Some sites automatically add a Google map after you enter an address. If a landlord is listing on a platform that doesn't have this feature, they can write simple instructions to help potential tenants find the property. 5. Use keywords. Think about what phrases people type into a search engine to find a house to rent (for example, “rent a house in Mahmutlar,” “rent an apartment in Turkey”). These phrases must be included in the ad.
The most lovely locations in Turkey
The atmosphere of antiquity leaves few resort towns in the country. That is why millions of tourists go on exciting excursions around Turkey every year. The main thing is to find a good guide who can describe all the features of the majestic places.
Waterfall in Antalya
Without leaving the resort town of Antalya, in addition to water parks, you can also visit the unique natural attractions of Turkey. These include the Duden waterfall.
Most often, tourists come there on yachts. All trips to the waterfall are usually accompanied by entertainment, loud music, and delicious food on board. All boats and yachts stop at the foot of the waterfall so that tourists can enjoy the beauty of nature and take memorable photographs.
This waterfall is not exactly a natural monument. It was created artificially – by the hands of the ruler of Turkey, Murat Pasha. On his orders, canals were dug near the Duden and Tiber rivers.
Today, this waterfall in Antalya is considered the highest waterfall in the world that falls into the sea. The height of the reservoir is about 50 meters. Often, on sunny days and during periods of strong winds, you can see a vast, beautiful rainbow near the waterfall. For romantic dates, boat trips to the waterfall in the evening or even at night are ideal.
And again, we return to Istanbul. The Grand Bazaar, located on its territory, is one of the most beautiful places in Turkey. All the flavor of the country is collected here. Hand-made souvenirs, clothes, carpets, good-natured people, and a lively atmosphere await you on the territory of the Grand Bazaar. This is an excellent place for extensive shopping. From here, tourists bring souvenirs for themselves and gifts for their loved ones.
The opening of the Grand Bazaar occurs at the end of the 15th century. The ancient Nurosmane gate is one of the entrances, distinguished by its unique Moorish style, elegance, and luxury. In addition to them, the structure includes 21 gates, two large fully covered markets, several hotels, mosques, fountains, a hammam (local baths), and two large shopping areas.
The market complex has more than 60 streets. Here, you can buy clothes, weapons, jewelry, home textiles, sweets, Turkish spices, and carpets. Do you want to save a little on your family budget? Could you try to bargain with the sellers? You will be surprised, but as a result, the price can be reduced by almost half.
Help with buying real estate in Turkey
To find luxury real estate in a promising area of Turkey that will not require advertising, go to the official website of Turk.Estate. The online portal offers one of the largest databases of offers from the best developers, agencies, and private sellers in the country. Contact the aggregator representatives directly to get help with choosing the right option and support at all stages of the transaction.