What would giving away 100 influencer kits every month do for your brand?
That’s been a huge part of Outer Aisle’s growth over the last 3 years.
And in that timeframe, they’ve grown 5000% (that’s not a typo).
But they don’t have a set-it-and-forget-it mentality around it.
Vasa Martinez has been the driving force and mastermind behind the strategy.
And it all started by building a community first.
Here’s how he made it happen.
We’re launching The Ecommerce Marketing Handbook on 10/6. Join the 1,000+ other ecommerce founders to be the first to know when it’s available.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The impact influencers have had on their growth.
- Why you need to nail your reasons to believe.
- Why your emails should be trending, relevant, or convenient.
- How to think about rewarding loyal customers vs. brand new ones.
What to listen for:
- [5:23] What’s the playbook at Outer Aisle?
- [8:41] The most important place for new brands to start.
- [10:26] Why Instagram is such a great channel.
- [11:33] Outer Aisle’s reasons to believe.
- [13:03] A framework for creating your brand’s reasons to believe.
- [14:08] How often do you launch campaigns?
- [16:38] Building that creative muscle.
- [20:17] The types of emails every brand should send.
- [23:00] The biggest mistakes brands often make.
- [26:23] Their abandoned cart email flow.
- [28:59] How to use text and email together.
- [30:07] The best campaign he ever ran.
- [32:08] Finding the right influencers.
Links to love👇👇
This article originally appeared in the Privy blog and has been published here with permission.