Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur truly is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
My guest in today’s episode is Brian Guidry, Partner and Chief Growth Officer from Pixelz. They are a photo retouching service that helps merchants boost online sales with commercial product images, and all listeners are offered an Exclusive eCommerce Fastlane Listener Perk.
They’ve processed over 50 Million images for e-commerce brands, and their platform allows you to edit, retouch, and remove the background from product images.
What You Will Learn Today
- Why Shopify brands need beautiful product images with their omnichannel strategy.
- How to reduce returns with accurate color matching.
- How to produce higher quality photos faster, and at a greater volume than ever before.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Pixelz Shopify App
- Pixelz Case Studies
- Pixelz – Exclusive eCommerce Fastlane Listener Perks
- Pixelz Image Grader – Product Photography Audit
- Creative Force
- Flow Retouching
- The Definitive DIY Guide to Beautiful Product Photography
- E-commerce Product Photography and Retouching How-To Guides
An Introduction To Pixelz
Professionalize Your Images And Workflow
Tweetable Gold NuggetsShoppers don't know about lighting, cameras, or healing brushes, but they know in an instant whether you care about the details.Click To Tweet Pixelz has revolutionized photo retouching by creating a hybrid image editing service that combines expert Photoshop retouchers with Artificial Intelligence to achieve unprecedented levels of speed, scale, and quality.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience and I read each and every one personally!
TODAY’S AMAZING EPISODE SPONSOR
Recover Carts And Store Visitors Without Email
This episode was brought to you by PushOwl. Shopify’s leading Web Push Notifications app and the only Shopify Plus approved Certified App Partner in its category.
Browser-based web push notifications push your retention marketing and conversion rate optimization to the next level because you can re-engage store visitors without the need for an email address. Send web push notifications right to their smartphone or desktop…by just using the browser.
And the great thing about PushOwl is they are used by over 20,000 Shopify stores and more than 600 Shopify Plus brands! You can be confident that their solution has the security, privacy, speed, and reliability that Shopify brands come to expect.
- Test it for yourself! The PushOwl Playground allows you to opt-in and send yourself web push notifications without installing PushOwl. You can test the complete flow, learn more about web push, and create your own notifications.
- Need more inspiration? We have built Perfect Push Notifications as a public library of inspiring push notifications that help you to get creative!
- Free online course! PushOwl teamed up with Shopify to deliver a Shopify Compass course “What Are Push Notifications”. Learn the basics of web push notifications in 15 minutes with 32 bit-sizes lessons.
CLICK HERE to get PushOwl for 30 DAYS FREE ON A PAID PLAN. Use coupon code: FASTLANE