Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur truly is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
My guest in today’s episode is Tim Ash, who’s an acknowledged authority on evolutionary psychology and digital marketing. He is a sought-after international keynote speaker and the bestselling author of Unleash Your Primal Brain and Landing Page Optimization.
Tim has been mentioned by Forbes as a Top-10 Online Marketing Expert, and by Entrepreneur Magazine as an Online Marketing Influencer To Watch.
For nineteen years he was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners – A Digital Optimization Agency.
Tim helped to create over 1.2 billion dollars in value for companies like Google, Expedia, eHarmony, Facebook, American Express, Canon, Nestle, Symantec, Intuit, Humana, Siemens, and Cisco and countess DTC brands.
What You Will Learn Today
- The benefits of personalized content for returning visitors.
- How to identify and cultivate high-value customers.
- The paradox of choice overload and customer paralysis.
- Benefits of a visual hierarchy by reducing distractions.
- Why you should sweat every customer-facing touchpoint including email, packaging, returns, chat, and phone.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Unleash Your Primal Brain Book | Get it now on Kindle or Audible
- Landing Page Optimization Book | Get it now on Amazon
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience and I read each and every one personally!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
TODAY’S AMAZING EPISODE SPONSOR
Recover Carts And Store Visitors Without Email
This episode was brought to you by PushOwl. Shopify’s leading Web Push Notifications app and the only Shopify Plus approved Certified App Partner in its category.
Browser-based web push notifications push your retention marketing and conversion rate optimization to the next level because you can re-engage store visitors without the need for an email address. Send web push notifications right to their smartphone or desktop…by just using the browser.
And the great thing about PushOwl is they are used by over 20,000 Shopify stores and more than 600 Shopify Plus brands! You can be confident that their solution has the security, privacy, speed, and reliability that Shopify brands come to expect.
- Test it for yourself! The PushOwl Playground allows you to opt-in and send yourself web push notifications without installing PushOwl. You can test the complete flow, learn more about web push, and create your own notifications.
- Need more inspiration? We have built Perfect Push Notifications as a public library of inspiring push notifications that help you to get creative!
- Free online course! PushOwl teamed up with Shopify to deliver a Shopify Compass course “What Are Push Notifications”. Learn the basics of web push notifications in 15 minutes with 32 bit-sizes lessons.
CLICK HERE to get PushOwl for 30 DAYS FREE ON A PAID PLAN. Use coupon code: FASTLANE