Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur truly is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
My guest in today’s episode is Jonathan Poma the Founder & CEO of Loop Returns. They are a platform that allows Shopify brands to automate the entire return process including exchanges. Some of the largest brands on Shopify have made the Loop choice including Allbirds, Puravida Bracelets, Brooklinen, Chubbies Shorts, SKIMS, Thrive Causemetics, Thursday Boots, and more…
What You Will Learn Today
- How to reduce shipping costs while helping shift refunds into exchanges.
- Why consumers are looking for convenience and connection with brands.
- Why an important point of differentiation for a brand is the digital experience they offer.
- How to deliver a user experience that incentivizes a customer to exchange vs refunding.
Links And Resources Mentioned
Tweetable Gold NuggetsA return doesn't need to be a refund. If your customer got the wrong product, make it easy to get the right one. Loop offers 4 ways to return: exchange, shop now, store credit, or refund.Click To Tweet Right brand, wrong product? With Loop Returns Shop Now feature, you can encourage your customers to shop for any product in your catalog - with bonus credit.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience and I read each and every one personally!
TODAY’S AMAZING EPISODE SPONSOR
Recover Carts And Store Visitors Without Email
This episode was brought to you by PushOwl. Shopify’s leading Web Push Notifications app and the only Shopify Plus approved Certified App Partner in its category.
Browser-based web push notifications push your retention marketing and conversion rate optimization to the next level because you can re-engage store visitors without the need for an email address. Send web push notifications right to their smartphone or desktop…by just using the browser.
And the great thing about PushOwl is they are used by over 20,000 Shopify stores and more than 600 Shopify Plus brands! You can be confident that their solution has the security, privacy, speed, and reliability that Shopify brands come to expect.
- Test it for yourself! The PushOwl Playground allows you to opt-in and send yourself web push notifications without installing PushOwl. You can test the complete flow, learn more about web push, and create your own notifications.
- Need more inspiration? We have built Perfect Push Notifications as a public library of inspiring push notifications that help you to get creative!
- Free online course! PushOwl teamed up with Shopify to deliver a Shopify Compass course “What Are Push Notifications”. Learn the basics of web push notifications in 15 minutes with 32 bit-sizes lessons.
CLICK HERE to get PushOwl for 30 DAYS FREE ON A PAID PLAN. Use coupon code: FASTLANE