Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning, implementing, and iterating. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
If fighting Amazon Prime’s delivery speed is on your mind, today will be an eye-opening episode.
My guest in today’s episode is Chelsie Lee the Co-Founder and CEO of Shipsi. With one simple connection, you can deliver within hours to local customers via SHIPSI’s national aggregated network. Real-time tracking notifications and in-house merchant support mean real time-savings for you and your customers.
Imagine The Possibilities Of…
- On-demand Delivery
- Same-day Delivery
- Scheduled Delivery
What You Will Learn Today
- Why it’s important for a Shopify brand to offer convenient same-day delivery options.
- How to gain 10+ selling days immediately before the holidays while reducing shipping spend.
- How to satisfy the “I need it now” consumer, skyrocket conversion rates & AOV.
- Importance of an aggregated delivery partner network across 850+ US cities.
Links And Resources Mentioned
Tweetable Gold NuggetsWith just one simple connection from your Shopify store or brick-and-mortar locations, you can deliver within hours to your local customers in over 850 cities across the U.S. via Shipsi's aggregate network of 1.2+ million drivers.Click To Tweet Nobody wants to wait a week for their goods to arrive. And who has time to run to the store? SHIPSI makes it simple for any Shopify brand to give their customers what they want, where they want, exactly when they want it.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience, and I read each and every one personally! Thank you kindly.
TODAY’S AMAZING EPISODE SPONSOR
Recover Carts And Store Visitors Without Email
This episode was brought to you by PushOwl. Shopify’s leading Web Push Notifications app and the only Shopify Plus approved Certified App Partner in its category.
Browser-based web push notifications push your retention marketing and conversion rate optimization to the next level because you can re-engage store visitors without the need for an email address. Send web push notifications right to their smartphone or desktop…by just using the browser.
And the great thing about PushOwl is they are used by over 20,000 Shopify stores and more than 600 Shopify Plus brands! You can be confident that their solution has the security, privacy, speed, and reliability that Shopify brands come to expect.
- Test it for yourself! The PushOwl Playground allows you to opt-in and send yourself web push notifications without installing PushOwl. You can test the complete flow, learn more about web push, and create your own notifications.
- Need more inspiration? We have built Perfect Push Notifications as a public library of inspiring push notifications that help you to get creative!
- Free online course! PushOwl teamed up with Shopify to deliver a Shopify Compass course “What Are Push Notifications”. Learn the basics of web push notifications in 15 minutes with 32 bit-sizes lessons.
CLICK HERE to get PushOwl for 30 DAYS FREE ON A PAID PLAN. Use coupon code: FASTLANE