Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning, implementing, and iterating. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
My guest in today’s episode is Andrew Olaleye, Co-Founder of Chatdesk. Notable Shopify brands such Andie Swim, Mented Cosmetics, Everbrand, and Scotch Porter, use Chatdesk’s cloud platform to provide on-demand customer support and assist in driving sales during after-hours and peak periods.
This is a great conversation with tons of learnings about how and why you should implement a live chat solution to build amazing customer experiences.
What You Will Learn Today
- The fastest way to increase sales and scale your customer support.
- Why customers expect brands to provide a personalized experience similar to shopping at a store.
- Benefits of providing 24/7 support to pre-sale questions across Facebook and Instagram.
- How to leverage the power of your customers and top promoters to grow revenue and lifetime customer loyalty.
Links And Resources Mentioned
- Chatdesk Shopify App
- Chatdesk Shopify Developer Case Study
- Chatdesk Teams – 30% off for 3 months: Find US-based superfans of your brand to provide on-demand support across Email / Chat, Facebook and Instagram. Launch a two-week free trial in days. No dev work or pre-work needed.
- Chatdesk Trends – 3 months access to the premium version of our real-time customer/product analytics platform, Automatic tagging across all platforms including Shopify, email, social, chat, reviews, surveys.
- Andie Swimwear
- Mented Cosmetics
- Scotch Porter
Tweetable Gold Nuggets[click_to_tweet tweet=”With Chatdesk you can increase conversions by responding faster to customers on Facebook, Instagram, Chat, and Email.” quote=”With Chatdesk you can increase conversions by responding faster to customers on Facebook, Instagram, Chat, and Email.”] [click_to_tweet tweet=”Customers are now able to reach out across many channels. This means more places where you need to provide quick responses to potential sales opportunities. Customer support truly is the ‘New Marketing’.” quote=”Customers are now able to reach out across many channels. This means more places where you need to provide quick responses to potential sales opportunities. Customer support truly is the ‘New Marketing’.”]
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate your choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and its sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience, and I read each and every one personally! Thank you kindly.
Listen to the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Play. Subscribe to the show and get notifications when new episodes are released.
Episode Sponsor: OMNISEND
Today’s episode is brought to you by Omnisend, the leading Shopify automation platform to drive sales on autopilot.
With more than 3,000 5-star reviews on Shopify Appstore, Omnisend is a top email & SMS marketing automation platform that helps nimble ecommerce teams drive more revenue without increasing their workload.
Full Shopify integration, pre-built automation workflows, intuitive segmentation, and no-code editing make it easy to get up & running without diving into the gritty details – unless you want to.
More than 50,000 ecommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their businesses on autopilot, converting their customers with quick-to-build, highly-relevant emails & texts.
Find out more about Omnisend today and start your 14-day free trial, no credit card required.