Your Business Is A Journey. Investment In Yourself Pays Dividends.
Today’s episode is brought to you by dotdigital, from email marketing to full omnichannel marketing orchestration, dotdigital transforms your customer insights into personalized marketing campaigns. Learn more about their incredible solution and get started today at dotdigital.com.
In today’s episode, my guest is Burc Tanir the Co-Founder and CEO of Prisync. They are a pricing optimization software company that helps Shopify merchants automatically track their competitor prices and apply dynamic repricing strategies on their storefront.
Our 2022 North Star
What You Will Learn Today
- What is competitive price intelligence.
- Why “cost-plus” is a poor way to price a product.
- How to uncover your competitor’s prices and tactics.
- Benefits of dynamic price changes to drive conversion and revenue.
Links And Resources Mentioned
- Prisync Dynamic Pricing Shopify App
- 14-Day Free Trial + 25% Off For 3 Months. Mention eCommerce Fastlane – Thanks Burc!
Connect With Prisync
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/prisync
- Instagram: instagram.com/prisync
- Twitter: twitter.com/BurcTanir
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/burc-tanir-57482b45
- YouTube: youtube.com/c/PrisyncCom
Tweetable Gold NuggetsCompetitive pricing intelligence can help you spot some smart price increase opportunities where you’re normally underpriced. It should never be a race to the bottom.Click To Tweet Prisync helps Shopify merchants automatically track their competitor prices & stock availability on channels like Google Shopping and let them reprice their products & maximize their sales volumes & profit margins.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
Thank you kindly for choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and its sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
We would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience. Steve Hutt reads each and every one personally!
If you’re reading down here, I know the answer 😉
Episode Sponsor: dotdigital
Import data, build segments and triggers, and create relevant marketing campaigns that engage your customers on their favorite channels. Don’t limit yourself to email marketing; personalize your marketing messages across SMS, push notifications, live chat, and social ads.
Find out more about dotdigital.