Welcome to Episode 22. On today’s episode, I sat down and had a chat with Brad Redding, the co-founder of Elevar, an automated analytics platform. This solution mines your data, automates the analysis, and provides curated insights to help you take action. You can consider Elevar your trusty 24/7 data analyst assistant that is always working to provide optimization and marketing tips.
Today you’ll learn:
- What some of the challenges are to be more data-driven
- What successful Shopify store owners do to grow and scale
- How to use data for everyday execution and strategy
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
- Elevar <- 30-day free trial including Google Tag Manager install and analytics audit
- Google Tag Manager Suite
- Avinash Kaushik
- Google Optimize
- How to implement Google Optimize on Shopify
Click to TweetTest everything. Don’t make blanket changes to your store without testing/validating first at risk of hurting your business.Click To TweetDon’t try to tackle everything at once; start small and build up proper data tracking optimization program.Click To Tweet
Thanks for listening
Liking this show?
It would be amazing if you could leave a star rating and review in iTunes
Leaving a review is a great way you can show your appreciation for the continued production of the show. Every review plays a major role in improving the visibility and ranking of the show.
Thanks for being a supporter and loyal listener…
See you in the next episode!