Esther shares her insights and expertise in micro-influencer marketing and how Maven Reach is changing the game for direct-to-consumer brands. She reveals the importance of authenticity and connection in influencer marketing and dispels some common myths in the industry.
Esther also shares a real-life success story of a Shopify brand that experienced significant revenue growth through Maven Reach's influencer campaigns. Finally, Esther offers an exclusive deal for eCommerce Fastlane listeners interested in tapping into Maven Reach's services.
Tune in for a deep dive into the future of influencer marketing and insights on leveraging micro-influencers for brand growth.
This is Esther's Story…
Esther Kim is the Founder and CEO of MavenReach, a company that champions the power of influencer marketing for leading consumer brands. As a female entrepreneur at the helm of this full-service agency, she brings an affordable approach to seeding and gifting campaigns, catering to a diverse clientele. Before launching MavenReach in 2021, Esther honed her expertise in market research and data analytics, where she delivered insightful data-driven strategies for product introductions and market segmentation to Fortune 100 enterprises. With a rich background that spans over ten years, she has adeptly managed accounts, cultivated brand partnerships and orchestrated multimedia campaigns for both well established and up and coming businesses. Esther’s leadership is marked by her ability to drive significant revenue growth through leveraging the persuasive content of both micro and macro influencers, along with their dedicated online communities.
Here are 3 key takeaways from our conversation:
1️⃣ Micro is the New Macro: Discover how smaller followings can lead to higher engagement and trust, making micro influencers powerful partners for niche audiences.
2️⃣ Test the Waters: Don't let misconceptions hold you back. Test various forms of content and diverse content types to cater to different audience preferences and platforms
3️⃣ Exclusive Offer for Fastlane Listeners: If you're keen on tapping into my expertise and getting involved with micro-influencers, take advantage of the exclusive offer of 10% off the 1st 3 months of services by mentioning “Fastlane” in the contact form on our website!
Shopify Ecommerce Podcast
Here are some of the topics we explore:
- What specific services does Mavenreach offer for Shopify brands, and how does it solve the problems of influencer marketing for these brands?
- What was the inspiration behind the founding of Maven Reach, and how does the company position itself to help small and mid-sized direct-to-consumer brands?
- What advice did Esther Kim give for founders who want to get involved in influencer marketing, and why is it important for newbies to test the waters with authenticity?
- Why does Maven Reach specifically focus on micro-influencers, and how are they redefining the way influencer marketing is approached by brands?
- Can you share a successful case study of a Shopify business that engaged in a micro-influencer campaign with Maven Reach, and what were the campaign results?
- What are the common mistakes brands make when jumping into influencer marketing, and how can these mistakes be avoided?
- How does Esther Kim envision the future of influencer marketing in the next 12 to 36 months, and what trends does she expect to see in the influencer space?
- What are some influencer marketing myths that Esther Kim debunked, and how do these myths sometimes lead brands down the wrong path?
- What insights did Esther Kim share about engaging with micro influencers, and what are some next steps for listeners who want to tap into Maven Reach's expertise?
- What special offer did Esther Kim provide for the listeners of the podcast, and how can interested brands take advantage of this exclusive offer?
Boosting Your Shopify Stores Growth, Revenue, Profits, and Lasting Customer Value
Each week, join Steve Hutt and his knowledgeable guest as they share valuable insights designed to motivate founders and marketers in growing their Shopify stores. Together, we'll explore top-notch Shopify apps, marketing platforms, and vital growth tactics to enhance efficiency, boost profits, and strengthen customer loyalty. With every episode, you'll get closer to learning from the pros currently thriving in DTC, ecommerce, and retail!
Links and Resources Mentioned
Loved this episode? Reviews give the show social proof 🙂
“I love how Steve chats with interesting ecommerce partners to help Shopify entrepreneurs like me.” < If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps us support more people — like you — getting one step closer to their desired business growth.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then, let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Support Our Sponsor
Tidio is a customer success solution that helps small and medium-sized businesses grow their sales with live chat, chatbots, and ticketing.
They help Shopify merchants gain and retain more customers with personalized shopping experiences. The software offers over 35 chatbot templates so you can greet your customers and move them through your sales funnel with personalized recommendations, discounts, and offers based on user behavior and order history.
Tidio also takes the pressure off your support team. The software enables you to manage all your emails, social media channels, live chats, and support tickets with a single platform so that you can provide speedy answers to customer questions. In addition, Tidio enables you to automate up to 47% of frequently asked questions so your support agents can focus on important tickets.
Get started with Tidio today and increase customer satisfaction through excellent service.