On today’s episode, I’m chatting with Sam Henning, the Co-founder of Union Works. They are a Shopify App Partner with 7 apps including the Happy Birthday App that we discuss today.
Building strong relationships with your customers is vital to the long term success of your business. Birthdays represent a unique opportunity to get in touch with your loyal customers and offer them a great reason to revisit and buy from your store.
The Happy Birthday App is a great retention strategy!
- It can Increase your brand’s visibility — Birthday campaigns are a great way to remind your customers of your store and your products
- Reward loyalty — Say thank you to your loyal and regular customers with a special birthday offer
- Drive repeat business — Unlike BFCM (Black Friday Cyber Monday), birthdays happen all year round and are a great way to encourage repeat business
- Improve your store’s conversion rate — Data proves that birthday email campaigns are one of the best-converting marketing campaigns available to merchants today.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
- Happy Birthday Shopify App <- 2000 free credits. Install the app and then email (or chat) email@example.com and share your Shopify URL and quote “ecommerce fastlane” for the extra credits!
- Other UnionWorks Shopify Apps
- Shopify App Store Index (SASI)
The Golden NuggetsBuilding strong relationships with your customers is vital to the long term success of your business.Click To TweetBirthday campaigns are a great way to remind your customers of your store and your productsClick To Tweet
Ways to contact Sam
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. All it would take is a new idea, app, or marketing tactic to be the one thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. I don’t want you to miss an episode.
Now if you’re really lovin’ the show and getting some great value, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Thanks for being a supporter and loyal listener…
I’ll see you in the next episode!