On today’s episode, I’m chatting with Sam Henning, the Co-founder of Union Works. They are a Shopify App Partner with 7 apps including the Happy Birthday App that we discuss today.
What You Will Learn Today…
Building strong relationships with your customers is vital to the long term success of your business. Birthdays represent a unique opportunity to get in touch with your loyal customers and offer them a great reason to revisit and buy from your store.
The Happy Birthday App is a great retention strategy!
- It can Increase your brand’s visibility — Birthday campaigns are a great way to remind your customers of your store and your products
- Reward loyalty — Say thank you to your loyal and regular customers with a special birthday offer
- Drive repeat business — Unlike BFCM (Black Friday Cyber Monday), birthdays happen all year round and are a great way to encourage repeat business
- Improve your store’s conversion rate — Data proves that birthday email campaigns are one of the best-converting marketing campaigns available to merchants today.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Happy Birthday Shopify App <- 2000 free credits. Install the app and then email (or chat) firstname.lastname@example.org and share your Shopify URL and quote “ecommerce fastlane” for the extra credits!
- Other UnionWorks Shopify Apps
- Shopify App Store Index (SASI)
The Golden NuggetsBuilding strong relationships with your customers is vital to the long term success of your business.Click To Tweet Birthday campaigns are a great way to remind your customers of your store and your productsClick To Tweet
Ways To Connect With Sam And The Union Works Team
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and everyone personally!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify. All it would take is a new idea, Shopify app, or marketing tactic to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. I don’t want you to miss any episodes!