What You Will Learn Today…
Today I’m chatting with Matt Schlicht, the Co-founder, and CEO of Octane AI. They are a Shopify App Partner that enables merchants to increase revenue, and build customer relationships, with a Facebook Messenger solution.
There is a massive opportunity for those that implement a Facebook Messenger advertising strategy in 2019 and beyond!
The case studies from other Shopify brands have proven that Octane AI is having a significant impact in driving more sales (and improved customer experience) through abandoned cart messages, receipts, shipping notifications, proactive customer support, back-in-stock notifications, win-back campaigns, custom messaging flows, conversational Facebook ads, integrations, and so much more!
On this episode you will learn:
- How Shopify store owners are earning 5-10% of their monthly revenue from the Octane AI platform and Facebook Messenger.
- The importance of connecting your Messenger strategy with the other Shopify apps you use for Reviews, Referral Programs, and email.
- Why every Shopify store owner will be including Facebook Messenger in their advertising strategy in 2019.
- AI (artificial intelligence) and the future of customer relationship management.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Octane AI Shopify App <- click here for a free 30-day trial
- Octane AI
- Facebook Messenger Master Class
- Ecommerce Messenger Playbook
- Pure Cycles
- Click-to-Messenger Newsletter Signup
- Click-to-Messenger Discount
- Click-to-Messenger Product Finder
- Click-to-Messenger Specific Product
- Browse Abandonment Sponsored Message
- Re-Engagement Sponsored Message
The Golden Nuggets2019 will be the year that every Shopify store owner starts focusing attention on conversational Facebook Messenger ads.Click To TweetThere is a massive opportunity for those that implement a Facebook Messenger advertising strategy in 2019!Click To Tweet
Ways To Connect With Matt And The Octane AI Team
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify. All it would take is a new idea, Shopify app, or marketing tactic to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. I don’t want you to miss any episodes!