Today I’m chatting with Mark Gally, the CEO of Zaius.com, a marketing platform on steroids, that assists Shopify brands to delight customers at every interaction. Their solution and resources are built to assist you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions and ultimately design and deploy cross-channel campaigns to those customers.
What You Will Learn Today…
In terms of customer interactions happening every day, Shopify brands and marketers need to drive repeat purchases, grow average order value, and increase customer loyalty regardless of the channel they are on.
- Other channel-centric solutions leave customer touch points disconnected, making it almost impossible to understand the cross-channel impact of your marketing as a result. You’re then forced to optimize for opens, clicks, and visits, instead of maximizing customer lifetime value.
- With the rapid increase in channels, a solution has never been more urgent, and that is where the Zaius platform fits in.
- It plugs into your existing infrastructure, by unifying all of your customer interactions into one system of record from anonymous site visitor through to loyalty.
- It allows you to engage customers in real time, where and when they’re most likely to make a purchase.
- Zaius is the single source of truth when it comes to your data and empowers you to understand the cross-channel revenue drivers and to automate campaigns designed to drive repeat purchases, grow average order value, increase customer loyalty, and most importantly, maximize customer lifetime revenue.
It’s an exciting show, for those who love marketing and want to make data-driven decisions to grow and scale their Shopify brand!
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Zaius Overview Video
Watch Live Demos Of Zaius In Action
Zaius recently launched a new, customer-centric approach to marketing with Zam, the data science-powered marketing assistant.
Zam (Zaius Assisted Marketing) creates ready to use recipes by connecting all your customer data, analyzing behaviors, and orchestrating and automating highly personal interactions. With Zam, you’re able to guide your shopper journey, improve customer service, and sustain customer loyalty.
Learn how the Zaius platform gives brands an unfair advantage by offering prescriptive guidance powered by a personalized AI engine.
Industry Overview And Customer Lifecycle
Anticipate Shopper Activity With Predictions
Uncovering Product Opportunities: 2 minutes
Tweetable Gold NuggetsZaius allows you to engage your customers in real time, where and when they're most likely to make a purchase.Click To Tweet Zaius is the single source of truth when it comes to your data, and empowers you to understand the cross-channel revenue drivers.Click To Tweet After a second purchase, your buyers are exponentially more likely to purchase a 3rd or 4th time. By automating personalized post-purchase, cross-selling, and replenishment campaigns, marketers are able to maximize the all-important repeat purchase rate.Click To Tweet
Listener Only Promotion
As a listener of today’s show, Zaius has been so kind as to offer a 10% discount for your first year. Follow this link ecommercefastlane.com/zaius and register for a demo.
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify. All it would take is a new idea, Shopify app, or marketing tactic to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. I don’t want you to miss any episodes!