My guest on today’s episode is Jonathan Smalley, the Founder and CEO of Yaguara, a platform that helps Shopify merchants work better using their data. It’s been designed to aggregate and present data for all levels across your Shopify organization. It’s a platform that will help you get the insights you need to work better and together with your team. Data without context leads to confusion. Yaguara helps your team tie unified data directly to your goals and projects so that you have a real-time understanding of overall performance.
What You Will Learn Today
- How to consolidate, synthesize, and understand all of your first and third-party data.
- What is a data layer, application layer, and intelligence layer.
- How to tie data directly to your goals and projects so that you have a real-time understanding of overall performance.
- Learn how you can reduce the time it takes to make strategic decisions.
- How to get your team to be aligned, data-informed, and proactive for growth and lifetime customer value.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Yaguara 90 Day Custom Ecommerce Plan
- The State of eCommerce Panel Live on Tuesday, April 28th <- SAVE YOUR SPOT
- You’ll hear from leaders of brands such as Allbirds, Summersalt, and Arfa on trends within the eCommerce industry, operational best practices, and how to successfully lead your business through uncertain times.
- Learn from the eCom Experts
Metrics To Focus On First
Tweetable Gold NuggetsStruggling with siloed data? Yaguara gives visibility to company-wide objectives, allowing individuals and teams to understand their impact in real-time.Click To Tweet Data without context leads to confusion. Yaguara helps your team tie unified data directly to your goals and projects so that you have a real-time understanding of overall performance.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify and don’t miss a single episode!
Powerful features tailored for Shopify Brands
This podcast episode was sponsored by Omnisend, makers of sophisticated omnichannel marketing automation tools for sales-driven Shopify brands that have outgrown generic email marketing platforms. Engage your customers and boost your sales with dynamic emails, text messages, web push notifications, Facebook Messenger, and retargeting ads on Facebook and Google.
Address your audience’s buying intent across different points in their customer journey. Omnisend provides you the tools you need to move your first-time visitors towards making a purchase – all from one platform.