My guest in today’s episode is David Waltzman the Director of Strategic Partnerships from Feedonomics.
Feedonomics combines best-in-class technology and service to list your products everywhere people shop online, including Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook, and 100’s of other marketplaces around the world.
Feedonomics services many of the world’s most prolific advertising agencies and Shopify brands, including over 30% of the top 1,000 internet retailers.
What You Will Learn Today
- Stopping the “set-it and forget-it” approach to product feed data.
- How to automatically get your products listed on hundreds of different search, social, affiliate, and marketplace channels.
- Boosting sales on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Google Shopping Actions, and more.
- How to know if you have good or bad product data.
- How you can continually improve your product data for marketing channels.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Feedonomics FeedGrader
- Feedonomics Feedtelligence
- Feedonomics eCommerce Webinars
- Shopify Success Stories
- Data Feed Optimization Tools (third-party review)
- Product Feed Optimizations For a Cross Channel Strategy
- A Proactive Approach To Product Data Management
How Can Feedonomics Help You?
Tweetable Gold Nugget[click_to_tweet tweet=”Get Listed Everywhere! With the Feedonomics platform, they optimize your Shopify product data and automatically get your products listed on hundreds of different search, social, affiliate, and marketplace channels.” quote=”Get Listed Everywhere! With the Feedonomics platform, they optimize your Shopify product data and automatically get your products listed on hundreds of different search, social, affiliate, and marketplace channels.”]
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
SHIPBOB: EPISODE SPONSOR
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.