My guest in today’s episode is Brandon Brown the Co-Founder and CEO from Grin. They have developed a software tool built to enable direct-to-consumer brands to scale influencer marketing.
As more and more people spend time on their phones instead of socializing in real life, research shows that the average screen time is up to over 5 hours per day, which is an 18% increase pre-Covid. It’s predicted this trend will only continue to increase or at the very least stay the same, while we all continue to socially distance ourselves from the non-digital world.
This is an important and timely episode about how you can execute authentic influencer marketing strategies at scale while building meaningful connections with your customers.
What You Will Learn Today
- How influencer marketing builds brand-trust and authenticity.
- How to optimize your brand for honest endorsements.
- How to discover influencers, outreach to them, and get products into their hands.
- How to make data-driven decisions and measure influencer campaign success and ROI.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Getting Started With Influencer Marketing: 0-100 Guide
- Understand your marketing ROI with attribution surveys through Enquire
How Can Grin Help You Scale Your Influencer Marketing Efforts?
Brands Working Remote. A Chat With Lume Cube
Tweetable Gold Nugget[click_to_tweet tweet=”Smart brands understand that creating an emotional connection with the consumer drives LTV up because what you end up doing is by building a stronger brand, you create diehard fans who come back and purchase from you again and again.” quote=”Smart brands understand that creating an emotional connection with the consumer drives LTV up because what you end up doing is by building a stronger brand, you create diehard fans who come back and purchase from you again and again.”]
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
SHIPBOB: EPISODE SPONSOR
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.