My guest in today’s episode is Cooper Harris the Co-Founder & CEO from Klickly. They are a 100% commission-based SaaS advertising platform that helps Shopify brands take control of their return-on-ad-spend.
Their unique solution allows consumers to buy directly in-ad from over 25M+ premium website properties. And the best part, you get to choose your own commission that results in actual conversions.
This is true, performance-based marketing at it’s best!
Given the way the market is leaning and the impact that the Coronavirus has had on ecommerce advertising, I am excited to share this conversation with you today!
What You Will Learn Today
- What is Klickly’s Commerce Engine?
- Why commission-based advertising is very appealing to Shopify brands right now.
- How machine-learning is powering the logic to drive more sales.
- How to guarantee return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) and avoid bots and click fraud.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Klickly Fastlane Exclusive > Free Ad Boost + 1-Month Premium Tier Account Management
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Tweetable Gold NuggetsKlicky powers purchases directly in emails, ads, marketing messages, and even AR/VR. Click To Tweet Unlike traditional advertising agencies, Klickly guarantees your return on ad spend.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.