My guest in today’s episode is Jordan Brannon, the President, and COO of Coalition Technologies. They are a long time Shopify design, development, and marketing agency that specializes in driving growth to small and mid-sized Shopify brands.
They’ve been a Shopify Partner for a decade and are now a Certified Shopify Plus Digital Marketing Partner.
They’re extremely well known inside the Shopify world for being able to support complex, high value, SEO focused migrations onto Shopify from other platforms. Today they have over 200 team members and support businesses through digital marketing, design, development, and ongoing maintenance.
What You Will Learn Today
- Why successful branding is all about your ability to make your product and marketing unique within your vertical.
- Why not all types of digital marketing will work for every brand.
- Why you should take the time to understand your analytics and reporting tools.
- Why SEO is almost always a good investment if your product is often described generically by a large cross-section of your audience.
- What is the difference between technical SEO and On-site SEO.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Coalition Technologies
- 600+ Customer Case Studies
- Free SEO Audit or 4 Hours of Development Time
- Building A Story Brand
- Google Search Console
Tweetable Gold Nuggets[click_to_tweet tweet=”SEO is almost always a good investment if your product is often described generically by a large cross-section of your audience. ” quote=”SEO is almost always a good investment if your product is often described generically by a large cross-section of your audience. “] [click_to_tweet tweet=”A lot of entrepreneurs get so focused on how to grow or how to keep things growing, but they forget about how to support that growth and scale with it. ” quote=”A lot of entrepreneurs get so focused on how to grow or how to keep things growing, but they forget about how to support that growth and scale with it. “]
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.