Reading Time: 3 minutes
As many of us know, Labor Day doesn’t just mark the end of summer—it also marks the beginning of the biggest shopping season all year. As site traffic increases and orders begin to roll in, there’s a greater chance your customers will need your attention. Whether it’s because they misspelled their email for the order confirmation, or have questions about sizing, monitoring and responding to these communications is vital during high order volume time.
With that, Postscript is excited to announce our latest Help Desk integrations with Help Scout, Richpanel, Kustomer, Re:amaze, Gladly, and DelightChat. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits and capabilities of these partners and how they can benefit your business during this time.
• Send and receive SMS messaging using your help desk platform of choice
• Receive MMS from customers within your help desk platform
• Centralize your customer communications in one place
• Respond quickly to customers to reduce complaints and build customer relationships
• Gather user-generated content (UGC) from customers via MMS (e.g. a customer modeling the new sweatshirt they just purchased from your site)
• Receive photos from customers to help solve product inquiries and complaints via MMS
Help Scout provides an email-based customer support platform, knowledge base tool, and an embeddable search/contact widget for customer service professionals.
• Easily direct customers to help articles that will help solve their issues.
• Centralize all customer communications in one place so your support teams can better provide service.
• Get actionable insight into customer issues with robust analytics.
Richpanel is a modern customer management platform that allows you to interact with customers and deliver support across all digital channels.
• Manage customer email, live chat, phone, and social from one place.
• Easily automate responses to common customer inquiries so your team can better support customers with complex issues.
• Integrate with your other must-have ecommerce solutions.
Kustomer is the original omnichannel customer experience platform that allows you to interact with customers and deliver support across all digital channels.
• Deliver customer experiences where customers want to connect–on email, phone, chat, social and messaging apps.
• Have a single view of each customer and the context to drive smarter processes that scale your business.
• Allows your support teams to have all the information and context they need to make better and faster decisions.
Re:amaze offers ecommerce brands an integrated customer service, live chat, and helpdesk platform. With Re:amaze, brands can consolidate their customer support channels and respond faster than ever before.
• Easily forward subscriber text messages to Re:amaze and send a response back to the text thread.
• Use response templates and searchable FAQ articles to respond to your customers quicker.
• Manage multiple brands from one Re:amaze accounts.
Gladly is the service platform that prides itself on treating customers like people, not tickets. With Gladly, brands can view a customer’s entire conversation history, no matter what channel they come from.
• Easily forward subscriber text messages to Gladly and send a response back to the text thread.
• View a customer’s entire conversation history, no matter what channel they come from.
• Match customers with the best service rep based on the customer’s unique history, situation, or needs.
DelightChat offers ecommerce brands a centralized customer service solution. With DelightChat, brands can consolidate their customer support channels and respond faster than ever before.
• Easily forward subscriber text messages to DelightChat and send a response back to the text thread.
• View Shopify order history alongside the subscriber ticket if the subscriber has a customer record associated with them.
• View and modify a subscriber’s Shopify order data while replying.