We owe a huge thank you to all of our clients – you are our lifeblood and the reason for our existence. As our CEO Joanna Milliken said, “We succeed by empowering our customers and transforming marketers into heroes.”
Every now and then, we get a chance to see the fruits of your trust in us, in the marketplace. Earlier this week, software peer review platform G2 released its Grid Reports and accompanying Index reports. In the reports, we were named one of the best marketing software companies based on user reviews… kudos to you!
The numbers are a quantifiable benchmark of growth and reflect marketing leadership and excellence. Emarsys is purpose-built for the marketer, and that’s coming through loud and clear from our clients’ reviews.
This short post dives into the data to give you an inside peek at G2’s evaluation, plus analysis from the experts. Now to the results!
How Emarsys Fared
As we continue to accelerate rapid growth, we’re humbled to share that we’ve been recognized in 157 reports this year.
- Emarsys is in the Top 5 Products for the Enterprise Marketing Automation Winter 2022 Grid Report. This report is based on ratings by business professionals which shows that Emarsys is a trusted and respected leader in the Marketing Automation space.
- Emarsys is also a Leader in the Personalization Engines Winter 2022 Grid Report. According to Victoria E. Blackwell, Sr. Market Research Analyst at G2, “This report is based on ratings by business professionals, which shows that Emarsys is highly rated by its users.” This report shows that Emarsys is a well-trusted product by real software buyers. The G2 ranking, combined with the fact that Emarsys was named a Leader in the Customer Journey Analytics Winter 2022 Grid Report, is a strong endorsement of Emarsys as an enterprise-level product with features and capabilities on par with the best in the market.
The consistently good scores for Implementation and Relationship show that we have not lost focus on our customers during the first year with SAP.
We are also a leader in the 11 main Grid reports – outpacing other solutions who are in 3 to 4 of these reports at most.
Other highlights include:
- We are the only genuinely comprehensive cloud marketing platform that can offer everything marketers need, and our customers recognize that.
- We are represented in reports for all 14 categories for the first time.
- We have 38 Leader badges (up from 31 last quarter), covering 11 of those categories.
- We are the number one position in the Loyalty Management Grid. Combining that with our 5 Leader badges for e-commerce personalization and our Leader badge for Personalization Engines reinforces our 1:1 personalization capabilities.
The Results Index scores reaffirm our commitment to accelerate time to value and deliver business outcomes. It’s a confirmation that our customers believe that we are leaders in all these categories, and we are the only company in so many Grid reports.
Measurable business outcomes are represented by our 5 Leader badges for Customer Data Platform, 6 for Marketing Analytics, 2 for Digital Analytics, and 1 for Customer Journey Analytics.
We received our first-ever Leader badge in the Marketing Platform category and 10 badges we have for Marketing Automation. We also have 17 Regional Badges, 9 of which are Leaders.
The numbers show that we are growing not just in global reach but also diversifying into all aspects of digital marketing. “Point solutions” – tools that solve one very specific problem – permeate the space (and score very high in some of the reports) but ultimately don’t allow marketers to manage the entire customer journey the way a holistic platform does.
Contextualizing our Commitment to Customers
Our customers rely on our team to empower them to create truly personalized omnichannel experiences that deliver business outcomes.
This data reaffirms our values – never settling, always innovating, and commitment to our customers. We work diligently as a team to close the adoption gap in the industry and ensure retailers are positioned not just to succeed but to exceed customer expectations.
G2’s acknowledgment is a testament to the ongoing success we’ve committed to providing for you. Our clients have repeatedly stated how our purpose-built, marketer-centric platform serves as a pillar to their businesses. It’s our goal to continue to improve onward and upward in service to you.
Armed with the power of a purpose-built platform, marketers can become much more data-driven and hyper-focused on their industry. One of the reasons our clients are positioned ahead of the pack – and that we’ve been recognized in G2’s facts and figures – can be attributed to our pre-built campaign blueprints, industry-specific strategies, and pre-loaded templates that work to acquire and retain customers.
These reports further confirm the power and necessity of trusted peer evaluations in software buying decisions.
The future looks bright as we march forward. Cheers to a bright year ahead!
Digital Content Manager, Emarsys
About the author
Michael is Digital Content Manager at Emarsys. In conjunction with his team, he manages the Marketer + Machine content hub and podcast – creating best-of-breed, educational material for e-commerce and digital marketers. Michael is a published author on industry publications including Content Marketing Institute, JeffBullas.com, Business2Community, and others.