Here’s the thing.
If you don’t have other brands you look to for inspiration, you’re missing out.
Will you be able to do everything the Sephoras of your industry are doing?
Of course not.
But small improvements here and there create a way better experience over time.
That’s exactly what Orion Brown has done with her brand, Black Travel Box.
Here’s how she uses her swipe file for inspo.
You can tune in above👆 on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or anywhere you get your podcasts.
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Building a consistent and compelling story.
- Why you should start with automated emails first.
- Why you need role models.
- Orion’s secret for consumer insights.
What to listen for:
- [10:04] Launching Black Travel Box.
- [14:30] A/B testing the tagline.
- [22:37] How to nail your product pages.
- [27:31] Driving sales and knowing where your customers hang out.
- [33:42] How to get around paying for photoshoots and models.
- [35:55] Orion’s biggest aha moment with email.
- [42:41] Best campaign ever.
- [48:38] Getting featured on Beyonce’s blog and turning that into other PR.
Links to love👇👇
This article originally appeared in the Privy blog and has been published here with permission.