We’re thrilled to announce our new integration with Meta. It means Judge.me reviews can be syndicated automatically to shops on Facebook or Instagram with checkout enabled.
Why it matters
Facebook and Instagram shops provide a seamless shopping experience from product discovery to checkout. You can sell your products directly on social media to reach more customers, while customers can easily complete orders while scrolling through their feeds. By syndicating reviews to your product listings on Facebook and Instagram, you can expand your social proof to an additional sales channel. Your customers make more informed decisions without leaving the platforms, and you can get more sales while saving tons of time.
How it works
After you’ve enabled the syndication in the Judge.me settings, we’ll send your reviews to Meta. Meta will analyze your reviews and any eligible ones will be displayed on the corresponding products on your shops on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s just a few simple clicks to take you there:
- From Judge.me Settings, go to Advanced > Review Syndication > Meta Syndication.
- Toggle the bar to turn on the review syndication.
- Click Save.
Please note that:
- Meta syndication is currently available for stores in the US only.
- Reviews imported from AliExpress can’t be syndicated.
- All reviews must meet Meta’s Community Standards and Community Feedback Policy.
- All reviews must be connected to a product you sell in your shops.