“How’s an entrepreneur like me supposed to grow my Shopify store?”
That’s the question Kurt Elster has been helping to answer for nearly 300 episodes of his popular show, The Unofficial Shopify Podcast (which, by the way, just cracked the top 50 business podcast list 👏).
But it’s taken on a whole new level of importance in recent weeks.
Proven by the fact that we got more than 200 questions ahead of Kurt’s appearance.
Get our best content on ecommerce marketing in your inbox 2 times a week
Some from brands whose growth has come to a standstill and others who want to know how to keep the momentum going.
So no matter how your business is performing right now, Kurt has you covered.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to do if people aren’t buying your product right now.
- How to get your content strategy off the ground and build an audience.
- Why you need to get people to a collection or a product page ASAP.
- The offers he’s seen work best in the last 6 weeks.
What to listen for:
- [3:08] What to do if people aren’t buying your product right now.
- [9:00] How to keep sales coming after COVID-19 if you’ve seen a spike in sales.
- [12:30] How to get user generated content/social proof.
- [13:53] Biggest mistake brands are making right now.
- [15:49] What to do if you’ve seen an increase in traffic but people aren’t converting.
- [17:34] The trends Kurt has been seeing.
- [19:04] Will this pandemic change our buying behavior for the long term?
- [22:19] Advice for selling on Shopify for the first time.
- [24:46] The best offer to run right now.
- [32:44] Kurt’s favorite Shopify sites.
- [43:15] How to promote an offer that benefits healthcare workers without coming across in a negative light.
Links to love👇👇
- Watch Kurt’s Masterclass
- Kurt’s Podcast
- Kurt’s site
- Kurt Elster on Twitter
- Dave Gerhardt on Twitter
- The Ecommerce Marketing Show Home
- Masterclass Home
This article originally appeared in the Privy blog and has been published here with permission.