The story of Amazon’s success is a testament to the power of online marketplaces. Today, Amazon boasts over 2.5 million retailers worldwide and net sales of up to 524.897 U.S. dollars. Such success of Amazon paved the way for the proliferation of online marketplaces.
Moreover, the eCommerce industry has experienced a tremendous surge in recent years. Thus, resulting in countless opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap into the online retail space to pursue profit.
In this review, we will be discussing Yo!Kart, an industry-leading readymade multi-vendor marketplace software with extensive capabilities that helps build competitive online marketplaces. Let’s dive in-depth and explore what Yo!Kart has to offer.
A Quick Overview: What is Yo!Kart?
Developed by FATbit Technologies in 2015, Yo!Kart is a standalone multi-vendor marketplace software backed with all the essential features. The platform is robust, flexible, and aimed at entrepreneurs, startups, and established enterprises looking to create or upgrade their marketplaces. With more than 5000 marketplaces built to date in multiple segments such as fashion, jewelry, liquor, etc., Yo!Kart seems relevant in today’s eCommerce landscape. Especially for businesses seeking ways to take advantage of the growing B2B and B2C online market.
Features of Yo!Kart MultiVendor eCommerce Marketplace Software
We have discovered many multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace software available in the market, but Yo!Kart has set a competitive edge, thanks to its unique range of features. Some are mentioned below that we found during the review.
- Vendor and Product Management: Managing vendors and products is crucial to running an eCommerce business, and Yo!Kart excels in this area. The software allows you to manage multiple vendors, each with its own storefront. The vendors can easily add, edit, and remove products, and come with a bulk upload feature to make adding products in large numbers a breeze.
- Payment Gateway Integration: Yo!Kart supports multiple payment gateways, including Stripe and PayPal. All these simplify the complex payment processing for all without any need for manual or complicated interventions.
- Social Media Integration: Yo!Kart integrates with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, which makes it easy for businesses to promote their online marketplace and products.
- Mobile-Responsive: Yo!Kart is fully mobile responsive, which means that it works seamlessly on mobile devices. This is important, given that a significant proportion of online purchases are made via smartphones.
- Extensive Reports and Analytics: Analyzing sales data is essential for making informed decisions about your business, and Yo!Kart includes ample analytics features to help you just do that. Its in-built reporting and analytics tools help quantify your business and make effective decisions based on visitor statistics, sales, traffic analytics, taxes, and other reports. Even you can track sales by product, vendor, and even location, giving you valuable insights into what’s selling and what’s not.
- In-Built Integrations: While reviewing Yo!Kart, we discover that it offers numerous in-built third-party integration tools, including Google Analytics, ShipStation, and MailChimp. With these, you can rest assured that your store’s functionality will be optimal and customer experience smoother.
- Advanced Search Capabilities: The platform includes a robust elastic search feature that allows customers to search for products by keyword, category, or even by brand. The search results are accurate and easy to navigate, making it simple to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Intuitive Admin Panel: This eCommerce marketplace software is designed considering various aspects. The admin dashboard gives access to snapshots of the entire marketplace including insights into sales, revenue, and more. The admins can control all the operations from one place “dashboard” itself.
- Import/Export: Yo!Kart B2B has a user-friendly import/export feature that enables easy addition or streamlining of products, inventory, and customer-related data in no time. It supports a .csv file format for effortless and hassle-free integration of existing data.
Additional Features in Yo!Kart B2B
Yo!Kart B2B includes all these features mentioned above for multi-vendor marketplace software, However, there is an additional feature in Yo!Kart B2B that you would like to know. It’s an RFQ module. It simplifies the negotiations between buyers and sellers. Sellers can accept, decline, or place a counter price. On the other hand, buyers can share requirements such as product quantity and expected delivery date with the sellers. This feature encourages the interaction among sellers and buyers on the marketplace and streamlines the workflow simultaneously.
Upsides of Starting an Online Marketplace With Yo!Kart
Yo!Kart has proved to be a unique marketplace software differing from multiple big eCommerce platforms in the market such as Shopify, CS-Cart, etc., in many aspects. The below-given benefits we discovered say it all.
Yo!Kart is a self-hosted eCommerce marketplace software that offers complete ownership. One-time payment is asked and no recurring fees and transaction charges are associated.
Multiple Support Channels
The dedicated support team provides 24/7 assistance via numerous channels such as messaging, email, live chat, social media, and voice call to address queries and concerns asap.
12-Months Free Technical Support
Yo!Kart license supports free installation. The platforms powered by Yo!Kart has intuitive interfaces, but if still there are any glitches or technical complexity, a responsive and knowledgeable support team is there to help.
Flexible Payment Terms
The best thing we liked of all about Yo!Kart is flexible payment terms that do not burn a hole in your wallet. You can make payments in multiple milestones without worrying about the price.
A Few Limitations of Yo!Kart
The upsides of Yo!Kart and its functionalities are quite impressive, but there are still a few cons to know about.
Although Yo!Kart supports one-time payment, the users can leverage the newly released features or upgrades only at an additional cost.
No Free Addons & Themes
Yo!Kart comes with an out-of-the-box and responsive design. Customizable themes are also available but come with extra charges. No free add-ons or themes are offered.
Release of Yo!Kart V10: Recent Enhancements And Newly Added Features
During our research on Yo!Kart, we found its introduction of the new V10. It says it covers all the significant advancements required to elevate any eCommerce business to new heights. Here are some key highlights that we would like to talk about.
Newly Added Features
Data Migration from Shopify to Yo!Kart
The latest Yo!Kart version update now offers seamless migration support from Shopify stores and the installed multivendor plugins as well. Admins can import users, sellers, products, and order-related records via .CSV files. Even sellers can migrate their products with accuracy and no downtime, seeking dedicated support from Yo!Kart team.
In addition to the already 20+ existing gateways in the row, Yo!Kart V10 has come up with 4 new payment gateway choices. These are Payfast, Mollie, QNB, and YoCo. These allow the safe and easy collection or disbursal of money around the globe and support streamlined sales conversions as customers will have the freedom to choose from a wide assortment of payment options.
Listing of Digital Products
Admins or sellers can include audio/video previews of digital goods to enable customers to preview the product and make a more informed purchase. However, for media previews, integration of the JW Player plugin is required. Once integrated, the customer experience enhances, and eventually the sales increase.
Besides, features such as Product badges, ribbons, ratings and reviews, and more have been included in Yo!Kart so you can make better decisions.
We found additional parameters added under reports features in the latest version of Yo!Kart. Business owners can keep a check and gather detailed insights into the marketplace's performance. It includes reports regarding sales, subscriptions, and users.
Recent Upgrades in Yo!Kart V10
Admin Dashboard Enhancements
Yo!Kart has refreshed the admin dashboard to ease the operations. The upgrades include enhanced search features, detailed records and analytics, logical arrangements of sub-modules under each primary module, and more.
As per our findings, the latest Yo!Kart V10 strengthens the platform’s reliability and trust by enhancing security standards. GDPR compliance has also improved. The registered user information is stored in the database while cookies store the guest user data.
Yo!Kart’s Successful Clientel
Over the years, Yo!Kart has served startups to large-sized entities. The eCommerce marketplace built to date has reached a count of 5000+ and many more to add on. Below we are going to share a few marketplaces that are powered by Yo!Kart.
- UNI Diamonds: It is a business-to-business diamond trading marketplace that allows buyers to browse, find, compare, bid, and buy diamonds.
- Voyij: Built using Yo!Kart, Voyij marketplace is a tour and activities marketplace that connects local owners and travelers, delivering the best life experiences in Alaska.
- Liquor Marketplace: Using MVP-first approach and incremental feature additions, Yo!Kart successfully delivered enterprise integrations to improve the platform’s operational efficiency.
Note: With a significant portion of users relying on mobile devices for on-the-go purchases, the demand for mobile apps is increasing. Although all the earlier versions of Yo!Kart has its mobile apps, the best news is Yo!Kart is all set to launch the feature-rich mobile app for its V10. Its intuitive interface and ease of use will allow businesses to connect with their customers on the go plus deliver buyers an enhanced shopping experience.
A Quick Glance Into Yo!Kart Testimonials
We reviewed multiple third-party websites like Capterra, G2, and more to see if Yo!Kart is a reliable multi-vendor marketplace software. Though the reviews were mixed, most of them were positive with clients sharing their experience of building online platforms with Yo!Kart.
A testimonial on G2:
Many clients have praised its customization capabilities, excellent customer support, and ease of use and setup. However, most of the complaints are only regarding some of the customizations that are paid.
In terms of pricing, Yo!Kart packages start from $1249 and Yo!Kart B2B for $1499. Also, you can request a quote for custom design and development. All the Yo!Kart versions support one-time payment and lifetime ownership. There is no recurring fee. And given its robust feature set and ease of use, Yo!Kart is a worthwhile investment for those looking to build a successful multi-vendor marketplace.
Overall, Yo!Kart is a reliable multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace software capable of living up to any marketplace-building expectations. It offers a comprehensive range of user-friendly, intuitive features that hold positive client experiences. Thus, businesses looking to build futuristic online marketplaces that yield maximum profits can rely on Yo!Kart.