The technology world is evolving daily, and so is Judge.me. With the aim to continuously enhance your app experience, we are excited to announce the launch of Judge.me’s new widget version (Widget 3.0). In this version, we have redesigned our widgets to be more trendy, user-friendly, and better showcase your reviews with a new widget theme and various customizations.
So what’s inside Widget 3.0? Read on to learn more!
- Showcase a slider of reviews on product pages
- Pin the most helpful reviews on top our your widget
- Emphasize different parts of your widgets with primary and secondary colors
- Prove your trustworthiness by adding Judge.me Medals
- Ensure EU compliance by showing how reviews are collected via Judge.me
- Choose border style & pagination aligned with your design concept
- Rearrange the review form fields to collect star ratings and reviews easier
- Create custom forms with the new Slider questions
1. Showcase a slider of reviews on product pages
Widget 3.0 comes with a new theme called Slider, which displays your reviews in a slider of review cards. Customers can click on the arrows to move back and forth or click on each card to see the full review. The Slider theme is an excellent choice for stores that want to have a carousel-like widget that showcases reviews for a specific product.
In the meantime, we’ve also adapted our existing 3 themes (Default, Cards & Align) to the design of Widget 3.0.
2. Pin the most helpful reviews on top our your widget
If you have some informative reviews that best describe your customer experiences, it’s a good idea to “pin” them on top, so potential customers notice them at first glance. Our new “pin reviews” feature can help you do that simply by clicking on the “pin” option from the reviews dashboard. After being pinned, those reviews will be displayed on top, regardless of the filters your customers may choose.
3. Emphasize different parts of your widgets with primary and secondary colors
With Widget 3.0, you can apply your brand palette to even more elements and make the whole widget more harmonized with your store theme. To do this, you can choose a primary color and secondary color:
- The primary color is applied to buttons, star ratings, links, and upvote buttons.
- The secondary color is preferably lighter than the primary color. It is applied to the background of the review replies/Q&A, selected options, section divisors, and other secondary elements.
4. Prove your trustworthiness by adding Judge.me Medals
Judge.me medals are awarded to stores as an indicator of transparency and authenticity. In Widget 3.0, you can add these medals to your Review Widget header, which further assures that your reviews are trustworthy. Medals are also visually attractive so that customers can acknowledge your trustworthiness at first glance.
5. Ensure EU compliance by showing how reviews are collected via Judge.me
Informing consumers about the review collection process helps you not only gain trust but also ensure that your business is compliant with related consumer laws such as the EU Consumer Protection Act.
In Widget 3.0, your widget header will include (by default) a link to our Authenticity page that explains everything about how your reviews are collected and verified by Judge.me. This feature is also available in existing Judge.me widgets (Widget 2.0) for you to turn on at your disposal.
6. Choose border style & pagination aligned with your design concept
You can choose your preferred border style in Widget 3.0 with just one click. The square corner brings you a clean and professional look, while the round corner is more friendly and playful. We’ll apply your chosen style to widget containers, star rating bars, buttons, images, search input, etc.
Depending on your store design, you can decide whether to use standard pagination (1 2 3 4..) or a “Load More” button to display your reviews. The “Load More” button will be either square or round, depending on the border style setting. This feature is also available in existing Judge.me widgets (Widgets 2.0).
“Load More” button
7. Rearrange the review form fields to collect star ratings and reviews easier
A good form design increases your chance of getting reviews. Therefore, we have rearranged the order of the form fields so that what matters more comes first:
- Star rating and review content are put on top.
- Photo & video comes next and can be submitted in one single field.
8. Create custom forms with the new Slider questions
Asking more questions beyond star ratings and reviews can help you get more insights from your customers. Our custom forms let you tailor the questions to your business needs. Now, this nifty feature comes with a new question type called Slider, where users can drag the scale to choose their desired value. This question type is more interactive and requires less customer effort since they don’t need to type or pick an exact number.
Read to try Widget 3.0?
You can upgrade to Widget 3.0 with one click by going to Settings > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Widget Version, then click Upgrade to Widgets 3.0. If you have any questions, read our FAQs or contact [email protected]