- DTC Boardroom: Five Core Values To Create A Winning Team With SmoothieBox’s Vinny McCauley - June 12, 2021
- All Killer No Filler: The Facebook Amazon Bridge - June 11, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide To Transactional SMS Is Here! - June 11, 2021
Growth Mindset? Invest In Yourself Today!
Being an entrepreneur truly is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
My guest in today’s episode is Simon Poulton the Vice President of Digital Intelligence at Wpromote. They the largest independent Digital Marketing Agency in the United States. They take their “Think Like a Challenger” mantra seriously by challenging the status quo to drive significant results and steal market share for clients.
Wpromote uses a profit-driven marketing approach to increase customer lifetime value to impact the bottom line. Why outspend the competition when you can outsmart them?
Learn more about the next wave of data-driven digital marketing.
Specifically, how you can prepare your Shopify brand’s data today for the data processing tools and platforms of tomorrow.
Digital Marketing is fundamentally changing and machine learning continues to take a larger role. As a marketer or Shopify business owner, you need to confirm the data that you’re feeding the machines is accurate, enriched, and granular.
Exciting and timely episode!
What You Will Learn Today
- Granular approach to data extraction.
- Re-imagining a way to think about paid media feedback loops.
- How to implement the Shopify ecommerce values template for Google Tag Manager.
- Measure, analyze, and report on data to inform your digital marketing strategy across every channel.
- How Predictive Customer Lifetime Value (pCLV) is the key to unlocking sustainable growth.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Wpromote – Free 20-point Google Analytics Audit. (mentioned eCommerce Fastlane)
- Shopify Google Tag Manager Template
- The Trade Desk
- Find And Fix Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Google Analytics
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- 404 Error Tracking
- Facebook Atlas Graph
- Free Google Analytics Training
Tweetable Gold NuggetsWpromote takes a profit-driven approach to performance marketing to help organizations grow. We take a granular approach to data extraction and re-imagine the way we think about paid media feedback loops.Click To Tweet We’re here to set you apart from the competition by focusing on customer-centric campaigns, data-driven decision-making, and relentless testing to stay ahead of the curve.Click To Tweet
Think Like A Challenger
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience and I read each and every one personally!
Implement Shopify Strategies Each Week To Drive Revenue And Customer Loyalty
Automated Backups. Painless Recovery.
Accidents can happen and it can have a major financial impact on your business. What happens when you install an app and it messed up your theme? Or you upload a product catalog with errors or a store collaborator deleted product images by mistake.
Common myth; Shopify has a backup that you can use when something goes wrong with your store. Untrue! Myth busted. Shopify has no native backups.
So what do you do? You use Rewind to protect your Shopify store with automated backups.
Rewind should be the first app you install to protect your store against human error, misbehaving apps, or collaborators gone bad. It’s like having your very own magic undo button.
The Rewind App is trusted by over 30,000 businesses from side hustles to the biggest online retailers like Gatorade and MVMT Watches.
Best of all? Respond to any of their welcome emails and mention the eCommerce Fastlane Podcast and you’ll get your first month of backups absolutely free.
Protect your business and get peace of mind with Rewind Backups.