Your Business Is A Journey. Invest In Yourself Today.
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning, implementing, and iterating. All it would take is a new idea, a strategy, a Shopify app, or a marketing platform to be the next thing you need to improve efficiencies, drive more revenue, and build lifetime customer loyalty for your Shopify brand.
A 1-second decrease in load speed can increase conversions by 1% – 7%. The case studies prove it!
My guest in today’s episode is Joe Lannen the Founder and CTO from Speedboostr. They offer ecommerce optimization services which typically start with a Shopify brand doing a desktop and mobile speed test with their Shopify Analyzer web solution. This performance analysis tool identifies issues and gives recommendations on how to fix them.
You can DIY their recommendations or get their team under the hood and make the necessary optimizations on your Shopify store.
Let’s jump in and learn more from this fully accredited and notable Shopify Partner.
What You Will Learn Today
- How to check your Shopify store’s health and get optimization recommendations.
- Why Google has indicated that site speed is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages.
- Key business strategies around Performance Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Business Optimization
Links And Resources Mentioned
- SpeedBoostr Shopify Analyzer
- SpeedBoostr Complete Guide To Faster Load Speed – Updated!
- ROI Calculator – Estimate your potential revenue change from a performance boost
- Theme Scientist A/B Tester – 20% off by mentioning eCommerce Fastlane
- Free Shopify Performance Analysis – Complete this form for free recommendations
Tweetable Gold NuggetsA faster Shopify store makes more money by improving key metrics.Click To Tweet Improving conversion rate maximizes the value of your website traffic. A single successful experiment can lead to massive long term gains in revenue.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show on Apple Podcasts. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our entrepreneurial audience, and I read each and every one personally! Thank you kindly.
TODAY’S AMAZING EPISODE SPONSOR
Grow an Authentic DTC Brand with the #1 influencer marketing software platform for creating genuine, direct relationships with influencers.
GRIN is the only influencer marketing software built specifically for eCommerce. From discovery & outreach to relationship management & campaigns, product seeding, discount codes & affiliate links, content tracking & rights management, sales tracking & deep analytics.
GRIN’s software helps with the tenure influencer marketing workflow. Top DTC brands trust GRIN as their influencer marketing platform for rapid growth and scale.