My guest in today’s episode is Jerry Jao the Co-Founder and CEO from Retention Science. They are a personalization and customer data platform (CDP) that helps Shopify brands to deliver more personalized messages to create meaningful and personalized relationships with their customers.
If you have the desire to learn the strategy and the technology necessary to build lifetime customer loyalty for your commerce brand, this is a fantastic episode for you! Let’s jump in and learn together with the founder…
What You Will Learn Today
- How you should split your marketing efforts and budgets on customer acquisition vs. customer retention.
- Why invest in data collection to understand your customers.
- Understanding what your customers are most excited about when they come to your Shopify store. Is it your brand story? Is it the product? Is it a discount? Understand your customer’s interests so you can give them what they want.
- How to activate customers and maximize engagement and revenue with data.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Retention Science
- Draper James
- Draper James Success Story
- Figs Medical Uniforms & Apparel
- Capturing The Modern Customer Webinar
- Bare Bones Broth
- Base Bones Broth Success Story
Capturing The Modern Customer
Tweetable Gold NuggetsThe customer has evolved—so should marketers Out with the old and in with the new. No more drips or series, just intelligent lifecycle marketing automation so you can achieve more in less time.Click To Tweet Our AI makes 7 billion predictions each day and identifies hidden patterns in your customer data to help make impactful data-driven decisions. We predict each customer’s purchasing intent, affinity towards a specific product in the purchasing cycle.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
SHIPBOB: EPISODE SPONSOR
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.