My guest in today’s episode is Greg Smith the Co-Founder and CEO from Thinkific.
If you are known for your expertise and find yourself being asked for similar advice regularly, or if you have ever wanted to package up your wisdom and deliver it to help others, then you might have considered creating an online course or membership site.
Greg created his first online course 15 years ago, to share his passion and expertise with thousands of students. The revenues from his course soon surpassed his salary as a corporate lawyer.
Since then Greg and his team have built Thinkific—a powerful, all-in-one online course platform that makes it easy for you to build your own online courses or memberships—on your Shopify site under your brand.
This is a timely episode as Shopify brands are moving to create memorable communities to drive customer loyalty.
What You Will Learn Today
- How to monetize your expertise and grow your audience by adding online courses to your Shopify store.
- How courses are building loyalty and differentiating you from your competition.
- How to keep your students engaged with video, text, downloads, quizzes, surveys, assignments, discussions, Typeforms, and Google Docs.
- How to increase repeat purchases and referrals by growing engagement with your brand and the products you sell.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Thinkific Shopify App
- Thinkific $1,000,000 Growth Fund
- Beauty Inc. Canada
- Hoop Lovers Case Study
Thinkific Founding Values
Create & Sell Online Courses From Your Shopify Store
Tweetable Gold Nuggets
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Deepen your customer connection and monetize your knowledge into a new revenue stream with Thinkific.” quote=”Deepen your customer connection and monetize your knowledge into a new revenue stream with Thinkific.”]
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Thinkific $1M Entrepreneur Growth Fund: Get mentorship and funding to launch your online course!” quote=”Thinkific $1M Entrepreneur Growth Fund: Get mentorship and funding to launch your online course!”]
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it's sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
Picked, packed, and shipped.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.