My guest in today’s episode is Cary Lawrence, the Co-founder and General Manager at SocialCode. They are a full-service marketing partner that combines media, data-management, creative, and marketplace strategies to help brands grow revenue and be more profitable.
Cary spearheads the Decile Platform, an industry-leading technology that enables disruptors to prospect and acquire their highest-value customers and maximize LTV.
What You Will Learn Today
- How the Decile Platform allows Shopify brands to improve business outcomes by maximizing the value of customer data.
- Why behavioral, demographic, and psychographic information paired with Shopify customer and order data can complete the marketing picture.
- Why there is a need to look for opportunities to invest in areas that other Shopify brands aren’t thinking about.
- Why lifetime customer value will actually drive your business forward and set better marketing goals
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- SocialCode Case Studies
- Decile Platform – Listener Only Promotion – 30-Day Free Trial + 50% Second Month
Tweetable Gold NuggetsBuild a more complete picture of your customers so you can make smarter decisions about reaching them faster.Click To Tweet Inform marketing, business, and product strategy with cohort-level analytics that joins data across Shopify, advertising, and measurement.Click To Tweet
Thank You For Listening
I really appreciate you choosing to listen to the show and for supporting the podcast and it’s sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
Growth Mindset? …CLICK PLAY And Listen!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, and don’t miss a single episode!
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear…to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.