Shopify and eBay have partnered to give you access to eBay’s customer base of over 171 million buyers, and this new sales channel is ready to use, just in time for Black Friday Cyber Monday.
Just like Shopify’s partnerships with Amazon, Facebook, and other top-selling channels, the new eBay sales channel effortlessly syncs with your Shopify store. Merchants based in the U.S. and selling in USD can easily list and sell on eBay while conveniently managing the fulfillment and inventory process within Shopify.
Tap into eBay’s massive presence with this sales channel
- Gain access to 171 million active buyers worldwide
- Cash in on a big mobile opportunity: 370 million people have downloaded eBay Mobile Shopping Apps, with $9 billion in orders from mobile devices
- Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s marketplace
- Manage your inventory and orders all within Shopify
- Fulfill eBay orders directly from Shopify
- Easily reconcile revenue from eBay sales using Shopify reports
- Set unique prices for eBay listings
- Manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify
- Communicate with customers using built-in eBay messaging
Did you know? 80% of products listed on eBay today are new items.
To get started, log into Shopify and click the plus (+) sign under Sales Channels in your Shopify Admin to select eBay or visit the Shopify App Store for more details.